For RDS costumers

Ask your general or IRC related questions.
YmX

For RDS costumers

Post by YmX »

the bucharest.ro.eu.* server it's down for some days and if you are rds costumer you can't connect on other server, not with the server name, because all rds costumers are redirected automatically on bucharest.ro.eu.* server; what can you do on this situation? try to connect on other server using numeric server (dns of server), for e.g.: /server 208.83.20.130 - that is to connect on tampa.fl.us.* server - more information about that you can get from #help and/or #userguide channels
Regards,
YmX

dontuta

Post by dontuta »

YmX wrote:the bucharest.ro.eu.* server it's down for some days and if you are rds costumer you can't connect on other server, not with the server name, because all rds costumers are redirected automatically on bucharest.ro.eu.* server; what can you do on this situation? try to connect on other server using numeric server (dns of server), for e.g.: /server 208.83.20.130 - that is to connect on tampa.fl.us.* server - more information about that you can get from #help and/or #userguide channels

i can't understand your post
Manager #HelpDesk Channel

Spidel

Post by Spidel »

dontuta wrote:i can't understand your post

I really don't understand why you keep posting on very old topics, do you know how to read the actual date of each post or/and topic? It's not worth to re-open a topic that is probably no longer available unless you want to increase your number of posts within the forum which is bad for your image. I have not said anything until now but apparently you keep doing it and it makes me think that you just want to say anything at any cost.
"A wise man writes down what he thinks, a stupid man forgets what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks."

MrEen

Post by MrEen »

The bigger fish.

Xaifas

Post by Xaifas »

Spidel wrote:

I really don't understand why you keep posting on very old topics, do you know how to read the actual date of each post or/and topic? It's not worth to re-open a topic that is probably no longer available unless you want to increase your number of posts within the forum which is bad for your image.

GIFs are fool-proof! Spamming won't affect it. Wait... what?
[url=irc://eu.undernet.org/uus][img]http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/1828/signaturejn6.gif[/img][/url]

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

Xaifas wrote:
Spidel wrote:

I really don't understand why you keep posting on very old topics, do you know how to read the actual date of each post or/and topic? It's not worth to re-open a topic that is probably no longer available unless you want to increase your number of posts within the forum which is bad for your image.

Huh ?!?

(Interesting to see you left Undernet, but can't part ways with Undernet's forum ;-))

~Eenie
Just a small fish in a big sea [img]http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Animation2tiny.gif[/img]
[img]http://home.comcast.net/%7Eeenie/sig2.png[/img]

xplora

Post by xplora »

Eenie wrote:
Xaifas wrote:<snip>

Huh ?!?

(Interesting to see you left Undernet, but can't part ways with Undernet's forum ;-))

~Eenie

If I recall correctly, he came back, just couldn't stay away.
xplora @ undernet.org
Past Co-ordinator
Undernet Channel Services Committee