help needed pls

here you can make posts that do not belong in other forums
user1337

help needed pls

Post by user1337 »

help needed pls I want to talk about #Cservice and users banning people without any reason/s you understand that it gets annothying after some time when people really need help they dont get just get rejected YES I AM TALKING about xplora aka wakco who banned me from there he is not the owner even so who owns #Cservice? actually whatever I know I dont get the right answer anaways cause you Cservice people are so strange :)

xplora

Post by xplora »

I'm sorry, but you are going to need to identify yourself better before claiming you were banned for no reason, especially if you are claiming I banned you. because I do set ban reasons.
xplora @ undernet.org
Past Co-ordinator
Undernet Channel Services Committee

user1337

Post by user1337 »

xplora wrote:I'm sorry, but you are going to need to identify yourself better before claiming you were banned for no reason, especially if you are claiming I banned you. because I do set ban reasons.

yes you said you are not welcome here thanks :x

user1337

Post by user1337 »

xplora wrote:I'm sorry, but you are going to need to identify yourself better before claiming you were banned for no reason, especially if you are claiming I banned you. because I do set ban reasons.

its okay dont matter i will ask someone else to remove the ban hehe :) thanks bro ;)

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

user1337 wrote:help needed pls I want to talk about #Cservice and users banning people without any reason/s you understand that it gets annothying after some time when people really need help they dont get just get rejected YES I AM TALKING about xplora aka wakco who banned me from there he is not the owner even so who owns #Cservice? actually whatever I know I dont get the right answer anaways cause you Cservice people are so strange :)

I am not sure why you brought a ban in a channel to the Undernet Forum.

If banned in a channel, wait it out or message an op in that channel for clarification and/or to lift the ban. It's that simple.

No need to post it on a public forum, IMHO.

Just a small fish in a big sea Image

xplora

Post by xplora »

user1337 wrote:

Ahh, that puts you in the catagory of people that are not welcome on the channel, the ban wont be removed.
xplora @ undernet.org
Past Co-ordinator
Undernet Channel Services Committee

user1337

Post by user1337 »

xplora wrote:
user1337 wrote:

Ahh, that puts you in the catagory of people that are not welcome on the channel, the ban wont be removed.(why is that?)

not to start flames or anythihng but ... Ok. good thats all what I wanted to know how ignorant you Cservice people are wakco aka xplora and your behaving towards people who really need help you should NEVER EVER deserve the moderator status or administrator of cservice. I want to talk to kN about the other ban so please dont reply unless its a Cservice Offisial answering me. I though it was a muti language and people channel guess I was wrong and Eenie please dont to me this time thanks as for #Cservice beeing a friendly channel think again cause IMHO its not and some of the users are lame not saying that I am better then them or anything just saying like I dont like kN, KoGiTo, zappster etc but thats just me cause they are romanian never liked them Spidel is ok though more nicer then other people and Wolfyx and Rusteaux thats it :)

user1337

Post by user1337 »

I cant show you logs of #Cservice where he abuses his power and banning me without any reason just for fun is that what you call friendly acting? doh! :baaa:

Mitko

Post by Mitko »

And.. ? Free your soul, tell us more! We want more!

:classic:
Dimitar Tnokovski aka Mitko
[img]http://rap.com.mk/images/UL/mitko_userbar.gif[/img]

user1337

Post by user1337 »

Mitko wrote:And.. ? Free your soul, tell us more! We want more!

:classic:
like you care Mitko dont answer I SAID UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT SOMEBODY OK? :devil:

Mitko

Post by Mitko »

user1337 wrote: like you care Mitko dont answer I SAID UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT SOMEBODY OK? :devil:

You didn't say that.

OR MAYBE I AM BLIND
Dimitar Tnokovski aka Mitko
[img]http://rap.com.mk/images/UL/mitko_userbar.gif[/img]

user1337

Post by user1337 »

Mitko wrote:
user1337 wrote: like you care Mitko dont answer I SAID UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT SOMEBODY OK? :devil:

You didn't say that.
Ok :D

OR MAYBE I AM BLIND

xplo

Post by xplo »

as for #Cservice beeing a friendly channel think again cause IMHO its not

We are friendly with friendly people, read and understand the channel guidelines, and you will be welcomed back in.
(when ban is removed/expired)

:classic: Really. I'm With Stupid!!!
Go to hell with your questions, my time is done here. It was fun, but this network is sooooo corrupted by morons, its not worth it.

user1337

Post by user1337 »

xplo wrote:
as for #Cservice beeing a friendly channel think again cause IMHO its not

We are friendly with friendly people, read and understand the channel guidelines, and you will be welcomed back in.
(when ban is removed/expired)

:classic: Really. I'm With Stupid!!!

#cservice unable to join channel (address is banned)
:devil:

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

This issue is being discussed in another thread.
Just a small fish in a big sea Image