Related To Mexican server in news

Section dedicated to supporting users with forum questions / comments and to report any abuse.
undermaster

Related To Mexican server in news

Post by undermaster »

Related to the news about the mexican server :

===========================================
:: New Mexican Server !
The Undernet Routing-Committee has granted a test link to a new server located in Mexico.
Monterrey.Mx.Undernet.Org has linked to the Undernet to assist in making the connection easier to Undernet for our users.
=============================================

the correct server name is : Monterrey.Mx.Undernet.Org
if its a way to correct it - Thank you :)

Spidel

Post by Spidel »

if you'd check the routing-com site, you'll see it's not a mistake, it's been written well the server name. it's Monterrey.Mx.La.Undernet.Org.
"A wise man writes down what he thinks, a stupid man forgets what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks."

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

Spidel, actually undermaster is right. It is monterrey.mx.undernet.org

The notice needs to be changed.

Eenie ;-)
Just a small fish in a big sea Image

Spidel

Post by Spidel »

Uhm weird, on routing-com website it says something else on undernet server name. though i haven't checked if the server actually works.
"A wise man writes down what he thinks, a stupid man forgets what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks."

Crosswing

Post by Crosswing »

I used the name on RC a few days ago and it didn't work. The one Undermaster said seems to be resolving. :wink:
Dead account, don't bother contacting.

simba

Post by simba »

I've edited that post just so people don't get confused.

I indeed did copy the server name from R-com's website, maybe they decided to change the format of the name...

S