Hello

Section dedicated to supporting users with forum questions / comments and to report any abuse.
Spidel

Hello

Post by Spidel »

Hello, is it just me or to everyone works undernet.org forum to slow? because it barely works, i mean pages are loading very slow and though i have a good connection and other pages are loading quick and nice, anyone who knows what's happening?
"A wise man writes down what he thinks, a stupid man forgets what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks."

Etherfast

Post by Etherfast »

This is already being discussed internally ;)
The staff always notices things before the regular users.
Etherfast

Spidel

Post by Spidel »

i see, though each question related to undernet forums will be discussed in here and thats why i asked this question in here, because i thought one of you (moderators or forum admin(s)) would reply to this post with their answer and apparently you are one of them, but this isn't the answer i have been expected and if it's being discussed this issue internally, i'd appreciate it if you'd let me know what happened why it was loading so slow the pages on undernet forums et cetera, of course till then probably the issue will be solved by you guys who maintain this website :)

Your sincere,
Spidel.
"A wise man writes down what he thinks, a stupid man forgets what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks."

xplora

Post by xplora »

Heh, Etherfast meant we don't know what happened yet, and have been asking the same quesiton ourselves.
xplora @ undernet.org
Past Co-ordinator
Undernet Channel Services Committee

FWP

Post by FWP »

The box has been experiencing attacks.

We will likely be looking at a number of options, such as moving it to another host and/or some phpBB and apache tweaks. I will try and keep everyone posted as it happens.

As always, suggestions are welcome! Sorry about this everyone, believe me I know it sucks. :o

-Frank

Spidel

Post by Spidel »

now seems to be ok, because apparently now the pages are loading quickly :) hopefully it'll remain like this again for a long time, thank you for the ones who worked so hard to bring it back as it was.