Forum Nickname

Post your comments, ideas and bug reports about this website here.
Stefanoo

Forum Nickname

Post by Stefanoo »

hey hi,
well since im Stefano on undernet by nickname and username, and since i havent seen any stefano around, is there any chance i get the username in here plz?
Stefano @ Douaihy.org

Mitko

Post by Mitko »

There is Stefano (and he has 50 posts on the forum) registered on 06 Dec 2002. He is the manager of the ****** organization @ Undernet. His nickname is fets

Mit 8)

Stefanoo

Post by Stefanoo »

yeah great. you can send him an email you'll find out his email doesnt even exist anymore. when was the last time he joined? summer 2002 ? 4 years ago?
well on the undernet 60 days the username expires when u dont loggin. so how many years is it on the forums ?
i hope its not to vitam eternam
Stefano @ Douaihy.org

ZeroSlashe®

Post by ZeroSlashe® »

If the option "Prune" is not enabled it shall stay forever (as it is now) ... by the way just a slight comment... Could u stop replying to threads from last year? this is the 2nd one i see that has a 'last msg' date of more then 6 months ago.

Stefanoo

Post by Stefanoo »

that is the point of the forums no?
to engage a slow motion conversation and maybe reactivate some old posts? what the harm in that?
you'll excuse me but i think some old posts are still much more intresting then the recents
Stefano @ Douaihy.org

sirAndrew

Post by sirAndrew »

The situation in question has been discussed among the moderators/admins of the forum and we have tried to find a solution to delete inactive users....or users that have not posted at least 1 post since their registration.

The problem is some inactive username cannot be deleted because of reasons i not allowed to speak about. So the ideea was dropped.

Finally i don`t thin Stefano couldn`t login in the forum even if he wanted too. After a period of time the username becomes inactive and if it`s not activated manually by an admin it cannot be used.

Last but not least important, if any are you are familiar with phpbb you can strongly suggest us a hack/addon that will remove inactive users but with the feature of adding a "tag" like noprune to some of the username. That the only way we`re gonna accept user prunning.
sirAndrew @ Undernet.org

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.