/msg x ghostkill (nick)

You can post in here ideas and comments on how you think we could improve things on undernet.
xplo

/msg x ghostkill (nick)

Post by xplo »

There waz a conversation on #userguide that implicate something to kill OUR OWN ghost ... i think its a GOOD idea to try this out

(12:59) <Crazednut> /msg x ghostkill Crazednut
(13:00) <Crazednut> :p
(13:00) <Crazednut> something like that
(13:00) <ImNoth4rDMaN> xex
(13:00) <Crazednut> would be nice ;)
(13:00) <^one> yes a lot
(13:00) <ImNoth4rDMaN> yes, would be nice.

Ill wait for your reply :))
Go to hell with your questions, my time is done here. It was fun, but this network is sooooo corrupted by morons, its not worth it.

Spidel

Post by Spidel »

well this topic has been discussed already and instead of that, Coders implemented something else, to login with the same username twice using the same ip/identd.
"A wise man writes down what he thinks, a stupid man forgets what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks."

xplo

Post by xplo »

i know this .. but sometimes channels operator get confused and some eggdrop dont allowed clones so there is a ban for nothing .... i COULD be usefull a command like this for your own ghost ...
Go to hell with your questions, my time is done here. It was fun, but this network is sooooo corrupted by morons, its not worth it.

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

*sigh*

As Spidel pointed out, the multiple sign ins that Undernet implemented pretty much took care of the ghost issue.

And as he also mentioned, this topic has been discussed ad nauseam.

Eenie
Just a small fish in a big sea Image