#Cservie is a no go

You can post in here ideas and comments on how you think we could improve things on undernet.
Rivendale

#Cservie is a no go

Post by Rivendale »

Well it seems official. I was in #Cservice and they had started kicking people for being in channel too long, and asking detailed questions.

If you want to make Undernet better, STOP BEING AS*****S TO PEOPLE.

Did you know undernet is now well known on other net works for being a NON userfriendly network ???

*** edited by Stefano

kid

Post by kid »

Maybe if you've been in #CService since the users who got banned joined the channel you would understand why they got banned.

Rivendale

Post by Rivendale »

sorry, there is just no excuse for being an as*****. Undernet is now known for this attitude amoung its staff now :( and Thats just so verry verry sad :evil:

*** edited by Stefano
Regards,
- = Rivendale = -

`Dj

Post by `Dj »

Now Rivendale pls try to understand that ALL CService members are people with experience in solving different kind of problems that might appear . I am sure that they did NOT kick/ban those users without any good reason. And what other networks think about Undernet..let`s just say that it`s their oppinion ok? Undernet is good place , founded by a group of hard working users and it`s maintained by users who dedicate most of their free time working and helping newbies , making sure that the servers are OK , etc. Now if you really want to know how are things in #CService I suggest that you stay a few weeks in the channel , but ONLY to lurk&learn NOT to help other users. And before submitting this kind of messages please review your attitude especially when it`s concerning Undernet. I am not saying that you are oblicated to like it or to adore it , but when you are submmiting this kind of messages please think if you are right , and if those things are good or not , because , as a Undernet newbie, there are some things that you may not understand .

Best Wishes,
`Dj

Kahr

Post by Kahr »

Undernet, it's Staff and all the committees are doing a great job for Undernet. You cannot blame #CService for kicking people whom violate the rules (or whatever reason there might be). The Channel Service Committee is doing a great job. The fact that they are doing it all volunteerly only makes me proud to be a user on Undernet.

We all love you Undernet! Keep on strong! 8)
[url=http://www.xr-s.com][img]http://www.solaris.as/kahr/sigs/kahr_mix_5.jpg[/img][/url]

Napoleon

Post by Napoleon »

Kahr wrote:Undernet, it's Staff and all the committees are doing a great job for Undernet. You cannot blame #CService for kicking people whom violate the rules (or whatever reason there might be). The Channel Service Committee is doing a great job. The fact that they are doing it all volunteerly only makes me proud to be a user on Undernet.

We all love you Undernet! Keep on strong! 8)

I agree with you :)

There is no life without Undernet!!! :)
Regards,

Napoleon @ Undernet
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude."
=============================

Kahr

Post by Kahr »

Hehe, okay now, I would say there is a life without Undernet, but Undernet is, as a fact, a great part of my life. Now I am sure that Undernet will always have a own place within the hearts of it's beloved users.

Undernet, we love you! :D
[url=http://www.xr-s.com][img]http://www.solaris.as/kahr/sigs/kahr_mix_5.jpg[/img][/url]

JohnMayer

Post by JohnMayer »

Undernet rules! Your the...err no use in flaming you. It's been almost a year since you posted this thread. Can this be deleted now? There's no point in replying with very old threads.

kid

Post by kid »

That's the general idea of having a forum, answering questions and not getting question deleted.

alicia

Post by alicia »

Rivendale wrote:Did you know undernet is now well known on other net works for being a NON userfriendly network ???

Are you sure about this?

Don't get me wrong but as far as I know, Undernet Admins never said that Undernet is a 'user-friendly network', it was solely Cservice who (I believed and think) claimed that Undernet is a user-friendly network'.

Talyn

Post by Talyn »

alicia wrote:Are you sure about this?

Don't get me wrong but as far as I know, Undernet Admins never said that Undernet is a 'user-friendly network', it was solely Cservice who (I believed and think) claimed that Undernet is a user-friendly network'.

Interesting, considering the complaint I hear most (and sorry, but I tend to agree with it more often than not) is that #cservice is the most user-unfriendly out of all of them...

Kahr

Post by Kahr »

I have experienced a hige variety of incidents where I think CService might have done the wrong thing in some cases. But they are a volunteer committee, and if you are really that much against it, why do you use it? I mean, if you really seriously that deeply care to have a user-friendly committee that provids a service, try to think of something yourself.

CService is trying hard, and I think they are doing a good job as far as they are able to. It is not easy being a CService Administrator when you get hundreds of problems every day. Try to be a little more understanding.

Stefano

Post by Stefano »

It's the time i think, to set an end to this topic!

CService is a very good organised committee with many usefull tasks.
Imagine if CService didnt exist. No Channel Registration, no username registration -> no access in channels -> not so good management of the administration of every channel as the most chans use to have now.

#CService is not known as a *friendly* channel and even the channel admins&operators know that. #CService is 100% a help channel ( X ) and no chat is allowed there. That's the reason why #cservice operators treat users in a *non-good* way... You wont join the channel to chat but to ask your question, get the answer and part!

Channel Service Committee and #Cservice must be respected by the undernet users. It is a task with only aim user's help and Undernet's improvement.

For the reason i am a moderator of this forum, i dont like this discussion so the topic is LOCKED!
Stefano Sordini

Stefano

Post by Stefano »

Topic reopens...
Stefano Sordini

kid

Post by kid »

why ?