Cservice WebSite

You can post in here ideas and comments on how you think we could improve things on undernet.
AmunRa

Cservice WebSite

Post by AmunRa »

The "Edit Settings" option on Channels is present on the administration pages but it does nothing. At the very beginning it showed some options that you could modify but saving them never worked :roll: .

That button should either be removed or given some purpose. :chinese:

kid

Post by kid »

why not just set them via X, on IRC ?

AmunRa

Post by AmunRa »

What part of
AmunRa wrote:That button should either be removed or given some purpose. :chinese:
was not clear enough? :roll:

\cpt\

Post by \cpt\ »

Strange... till now nothing is changed. You should follow AmunRa`s advice and give that button some purpose or remove it; or it has some "secret" purpose and we don`t know? :wink:
captain me.

Mervin

Post by Mervin »

AmunRa wrote:The "Edit Settings" option on Channels is present on the administration pages but it does nothing. At the very beginning it showed some options that you could modify but saving them never worked :roll: .

That button should either be removed or given some purpose. :chinese:
That's an option that is used by CService Administrators.. to make their work easier... they can modify from there a channel informations instead going to irc to do it. I don't see what's the problem with a button like that one... you can easily ignore it.
Regards,
Mervin

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

This is really OLD too, i don't even belive that AmunRa is even using this forum anymore, so try to stick to new topics, can't really answer to 1 or 2 year old questions ! that's my opinion...
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.