Sugestions

You can post in here ideas and comments on how you think we could improve things on undernet.
Stefano

Post by Stefano »

Here i am! :) I try to be as active i can these days cos as the user-com.* know, my pc is broken so i am online whenever my laptop establishes a good connection...
Ehm, no need of any improvement.. that what simba said.. can i say anything different?:)

Well, congrats `dj for this forum BUT it wouldnt be as active as it is now if i werent moderator! (j/k :P) Congrats again man...

Kind Regards, fets
Stefano Sordini

`Dj

Post by `Dj »

thanks , stef (LOL) - you do a great job too and I mean it ;) (that is why i choosed you as a moderator to help me- i knew you were good at this job , hehe - you own my some $$$ )

Stefano

Post by Stefano »

heh, tell me your account number (and password) =p
Stefano Sordini

`Dj

Post by `Dj »

what does this have to do with *Undernet improvement* forum?

DumbGirL

Post by DumbGirL »

Thanks God I found this topic. I hate starting topics :)

I was assisting someone like a month ago or so ....
and their problem sounded like this
"I forgot my username but I know my password, I can't see my user in the e-mail either"

I was lost when he said that , but I rezlized that he was right, whenever Cservice sends out an e-mail it only mentions the new password or the new change done. Cservice only mentions the username when you have to complete the step for the registration. And you can't access that link the secont time. I think that whenever Cservice sends out a new password, there should be also the username that goes with the password.
That will help a little, there are not that many cases, its true but still, if that would happen to me, I would luv to have my user mentioned in the e-mail. I sent cservice an e-mail but never got nothing back , probablly sounded too stupid but I wanted to see wut u guys think about it.

I hope I explained it good enough for you guys to understand wut Im trying to say. :classic:

rebel

Post by rebel »

Ehrm, has more to do wit' CService, don't it? Should have posted in their part of the world. If you take it logically, why should the username be mentioned anyway?

People have the possibility of owning 1 username, which is often related to their actual nickname. Why should there be any need in mentioning it? They forget it only if they don't login for a while and that a while surely exceedes the username inactivity expiration period (60+ days).

So, any real point in mentioning it?
Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.