I have an idea

You can post in here ideas and comments on how you think we could improve things on undernet.
antk

I have an idea

Post by antk »

here is my idea i hope you like it how about we could get own pics with t-shirts that represent the commities they come from.

whatcha think about it ? :)
*User is banned from the Forum*

Wolfyx

Post by Wolfyx »

First of all you need to *belong* to that commitee
As for undernet T-shirts and clothes generally, there's a post around the forum somewhere, you'll find it if you use Search option.
I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight

antk

Post by antk »

Ok Wolfyx i understand. but anways could be kewl to see who is who and from what commities they are. dont you agree with me ? :)
*User is banned from the Forum*

vigilante

Post by vigilante »

IN real life?!??!

puterfixer

Post by puterfixer »

Hmmm, interesting idea... How about a T-shirt with the message, "I have kick-banned Kelinflip, too" - that should be pretty popular.

cArLiLLoS

Post by cArLiLLoS »

You may not know the Undernet (unofficial) store:

http://www.cafepress.com/undernetstore

Get all the stuff you want of your favourite IRC network :)

Carlos

vigilante

Post by vigilante »

lol Undernet store, everyone should buy like 3 shirts and wear them to work/school everyday! HEHEHE

Crosswing

Post by Crosswing »

Hi.

I don't really see the use of T-Shirts related to Undernet. It would be strange to see someone on the street with such clothing. Undernet is IRC and has nothing to do with real life.

Regards
Crosswing
Dead account, don't bother contacting.
[img]http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1350/cservicetrainee6mw.png[/img]

vigilante

Post by vigilante »

Well, IRC plays a big role these days, in some fields. People who love to help on Undernet or something, and they want to show how proud they are would not feel ashamed or stupid wearing an Undernet t-shirt.. you know?