Regionalisation

You can post in here ideas and comments on how you think we could improve things on undernet.
undermaster

:o) Hi

Post by undermaster »

For your knowledge, there is an Administrator from Morocco ( arabic 100% Africa ) also helpers officials from all the world (Lebanon,Morocco...), if you want i can tell you all the nicknames.
The Good job can bee done by everyone and from all the world ;o)
Salam Oualikoum

Lysergic

Post by Lysergic »

Ah great for those that need this :)

Why don't you post the nicknames / usernames here?!

Have a good xmas-week and a happy new year!!! :xmas:
Macedonia is a province in Greece.

FasTK|LLeR

Post by FasTK|LLeR »

undermaster wrote:The Good job can bee done by everyone and from all the world ;o)

Exactely but an arabic channel help can be a good idea.
Past Undernet webmaster
Past Class Tutor

Lysergic

Post by Lysergic »

Then create an arabic helpchannel yourself?! Make it good enough and I'm sure that the network staff will post information about it.

Wolfyx

Post by Wolfyx »

Making it, getting the staff for it is easy. But making the channel known to users, so that you'll have customers to help is really hard (without any flood advertises). When i first started volunteering in cservice, i had the same idea, with opening a help chan. But that was back when i had alot of patience :)
I don't mean to burst your bubble..but this is really hard. Best is to have in your staff, people whom are known in the undernet's 'system'. And..that's another hard task to accomplish *me hides
G'luck though
I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight

lemuel

Post by lemuel »

Create the channel, do the best you can. Just not in a lame way. :o
I love Maria Katrina Rey

Lysergic

Post by Lysergic »

Yeah, if you start advertising the channel (invite people on Undernet), you will never get any credibility. Tell your friends that the channel is around, post about it here on the forum - eventually it'll grow and become a well-known place for help&support in your destined language.

Good luck! :)