Racism on Undernet..or all Romanians are retarted ?

You can post in here ideas and comments on how you think we could improve things on undernet.
kid

Post by kid »

caesar wrote:There are lots of plain stupid lil kids with too much spare time and nothing good to do.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Dude

Post by Dude »

Yeah tetedupet IS one of the jerks. And his name is Ashley. lol
Dudes & dudettes

c0derz

Post by c0derz »

I think the idea of somone beeing racist is retarted, and if u are ur screwd, this world today is so diverese whats the point, if u dont like somone dont talk to them or just leave the channel why argue?
it just shows the level of imaturity, and ingnorance, of a persone,just be happy guys!!

oh and yeah i have a bike !!! lol :devious:
Friends come and go while enemies accumulate!

kid

Post by kid »

Dude wrote:Yeah tetedupet IS one of the jerks. And his name is Ashley. lol
The forum is not about posting idiotic comments here. It's about learning. If you do have conflicts wif' someone, keep it between you and that person, because .. WE DON'T CARE.

c0derz

Post by c0derz »

Well i agree with you kid on that one ! dude that was just lame , mabye had the itch to write somthing dunno i always do he :devil:

No pun intended dude , it all good :wink:

Dude

Post by Dude »

I have moments when I have to stop writing, thinking about ppl like tetedupet. He's helper on #vh, but, at least as I know, he missed about 1000+ infected hosts (drones), leaving them on Undernet. The news spreaded and, before realising what happened, about 20 romanian ppl were using the drones. Dammit that was the lamest thing I have ever seen. Right now, after a few months, drones are populating romanian channels. :devil: So I wanna say lamers shouldn't think nasty (racist) things about other lamers.
Dudes & dudettes

c0derz

Post by c0derz »

The thing is dude not only romanians are the ones that have drones,
everyone does really, why is everyone blaming the romanians for everything bad now adays? thats dumb, i know many channels witch have hundreds of drones and not one is owned by a romanian, when somone picks and points its not cool. this is not directed only to you ,and im not trying to fight either. im just saying yes many romanians do have drones but think of how many other people have em to. i have a list of 864 drones ips, but i do not use ! that i have gotten from channels i have this information, but no oper listens, anyways dont blame romanians for everything, for I AM CANADIAN ! hehehe :devil:

kid

Post by kid »

As far as I know, there aren't any Romanian drone owners on Unet at this time. There are a couple of Romanians that launched some client viruses, but no drones. Making such action is not about nationality, it's about common sense.

chip

Post by chip »

In fact there are few Romanians wich owns some drones, NOT tones as some french guys haves. Some of romanian script kiddies uses to write some html infector pages, but more spreaded are by others wich are not spreaded. AND tetedupet is NOT a jerk, as you said in the other topic, in my oppinion, he just did a mistake like manny others does: Judging people ( in his case a nationality) without knowing them better; don.t do same mistake DUDE
Jasee, kezz, ETC.... I can send you tons of pie via dcc, but atm I don,thave a IRC connection, so mmmmm :devil: you need to wait about 2 weeks :wink:

Regards.

chip

Post by chip »

Dude wrote:I have moments when I have to stop writing, thinking about ppl like tetedupet. He's helper on #vh, but, at least as I know, he missed about 1000+ infected hosts (drones), leaving them on Undernet. The news spreaded and, before realising what happened, about 20 romanian ppl were using the drones. Dammit that was the lamest thing I have ever seen. Right now, after a few months, drones are populating romanian channels. :devil: So I wanna say lamers shouldn't think nasty (racist) things about other lamers.
The solution, when you find drones is NOT to contact a volunteer, abuse-exploits@undernet.org is the perfect place.
Thank you for understanding

Dude

Post by Dude »

There always are romanian drones on Undernet hehe (more or less). "As far as you know" is almost nothing (no ofence).
But we're talking about racism here...
Let's be honest. Nobody considers *.ro retarded. There will always be exceptions right? :)
Dudes & dudettes

JL`

Post by JL` »

Definition: "Racism is prejudice or discrimination based on the belief that race is the primary factor determining human traits and abilities. Racism includes the belief that genetic or inherited differences produce the inherent superiority or inferiority of one race over another. In the name of protecting their race from "contamination," some racists justify the domination and destruction of races they consider to be either superior or inferior. Institutional racism is racial prejudice supported by institutional power and authority used to the advantage of one race over others."

So, we have a new race: romanians. :D
May the OpenSource be with you

Katana

Post by Katana »

Mario` wrote:What you think about this :
For us color of your skin, religion or your country has no value.We respect a knowledge but not the inhabitants from the planet LAME
You can't hate me just because I am born in Romania!
Or you could ... but then YOU will be the stupid one!

agree with you... good point... but i guess on undernet is not a valid one...
Vox Clamantis in Deserto

Katana

Post by Katana »

JL` wrote:Definition: "Racism is prejudice or discrimination based on the belief that race is the primary factor determining human traits and abilities. Racism includes the belief that genetic or inherited differences produce the inherent superiority or inferiority of one race over another. In the name of protecting their race from "contamination," some racists justify the domination and destruction of races they consider to be either superior or inferior. Institutional racism is racial prejudice supported by institutional power and authority used to the advantage of one race over others."

So, we have a new race: romanians. :D

heh, what a race
Vox Clamantis in Deserto

Ceasium

Post by Ceasium »

Ok this issue Is kinda Old .... We do not hate Romanians ... Pls people lets Talk about somthing else..... And if you do hate romanians drop it.... for all i know they are pretty cool... and i know many on irc... And really i think they are one of the coolist people to talk to... .
About the (Drones) Everyone has drones dont blame it on somone else without proof ! or for that dont blame all romanians for what one has done..
that just proves how dumb you really are.... anyways guys get over it and enjoy irc like it was ment to be !!!
Happy Chatting.......... :)
......Listen to your mind......