Racism on Undernet..or all Romanians are retarted ?

You can post in here ideas and comments on how you think we could improve things on undernet.
K8oard

Re: hey

Post by K8oard »

jasee wrote:Uhm, off topic question: why do you name my quotes to be of G-Like's ? :)

Btw, I already spoke with Chip on mIRC, he said it was a mistake and he said that it wasn`t in purpose, so chill (((: everything is back to normal.
Muzik,...It`s my life...!!!
[img]http://www.djk8oard.com/logos/DjK8oard2.jpg[/img]

ZubaZ

Post by ZubaZ »

kezzzz wrote:because of pie

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, pie... :alien:

kezzzz

Post by kezzzz »

pie is good

Bay

Post by Bay »

Oh for the love of God, would you post something REAL or just NOT POST all your pie comments?
People have all derived from the topic. puterfixer is right, and I do not blame users that ban .ro, because that is the only to keep them out and keep the channel safe and clean. But see, that doesn't always do the trick, because the "VERRY" smart Romanian users always seem to find a way to have a non-.ro host, wonder how that is. Probably because they use their own credit card to rent shells.
And yes, I have seen and even set nation wide bans on other countries. Turkey, Cyprus and even Norway. We don't have anything with Romanians for no reason at all, they are causing the problem, and they keep on doing it, ignoring all advice and suggestions. They deserve whatever it is that they receive.
How would meeting a Romanian in real life help? You wouldn't see him have to spell his words, one point for him. You wouldn't be able to record and scroll up the conversation, another point for him. And what does literature have to do with any of this?
Rest assured that when Romanians will grow up and behave properly, the hatred directed at them will fade away.

K8oard

Post by K8oard »

Bay, this is discrimination, anyway this is my last post about it, but I`m just saying, people like You, they shouldn`t "feel the power" cause I`m afraid You`ll turn Yourself into the second Nazi... another thing and I`ll click "Submit", please tell me how many times You have seen the words "Not all Romanians are the same and not all of them are doing the same bad things to others and also... some of them admit it, that they have to "suffer" due others from his nation, but they just have to live with that"... anyway my English it isn`t that good, as You wrote above... but I`m just saying that I speak several languages, instead of only one... No offence... it is quiet annoying to judge people like that...
Muzik,...It`s my life...!!!
[img]http://www.djk8oard.com/logos/DjK8oard2.jpg[/img]

kid

Post by kid »

K8oard wrote:... this is discrimination ...

As I know it, discrimination is hating a race, a religion, one's beliefs. Banning the whole *.ro or any other countries in a channel is for the channel's own good. I'm sure the one issuing the ban hasn't got anything with the country itself, but with it's 'not-so-legal ?'users.

evi|one

Post by evi|one »

let us emigrate :)
I am a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

kid

Post by kid »

That would be a rather desperate method of evading a ban.

jasee

Post by jasee »

folks, just sit back, relax, have a piece of pie and live the way you lived your lifes. if you are able to append to such conversation, i'm sure you're not one of those that make the topic...

and Bay, PIE IS GOOD!!! :wink:
"Gods do not suffer pride in anyone but themselves." - Herodotus

jasee
http://forum.undernet.org/

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

Jasee:

Pie may be good, but posting useless foolish comments on this forum is NOT.
I hope you can understand the meaning here.

Eenie
:)

jasee

Post by jasee »

Oh hey, sorry, I was simply trying to reach the end of a useless self-revolving discution.

Apologies to those who were missled by my last post.
"Gods do not suffer pride in anyone but themselves." - Herodotus

jasee
http://forum.undernet.org/

aman2

Post by aman2 »

yes... i have heard it too. Racism exists on undernet, and not just Romanian people are targeted...
I haven`t seen it happen in big channels (and official) but it happends all over the place..
What should be done to solve this? I`ve got no clue.. but it`s got to stop
The future is friendly... ;)

genethic

Post by genethic »

Im agree with jasse.

Mario`

Post by Mario` »

What you think about this :

For us color of your skin, religion or your country has no value.We respect a knowledge but not the inhabitants from the planet LAME

You can't hate me just because I am born in Romania!
Or you could ... but then YOU will be the stupid one!
In a world splintering into a trilion of religions all the people pray in the same way.

caesar
Location: Iasi @ .ro Real Location: Behind you! Sexual Orientation: Damn Straight!

Post by caesar »

I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally. There are lots of plain stupid lil kids with too much spare time and nothing good to do. If I where the president I would kill 'em all :D .. kidding.. evidently.
Blame not on stupidity what is best explained by ignorance..