Racism on Undernet..or all Romanians are retarted ?

You can post in here ideas and comments on how you think we could improve things on undernet.
chip

Racism on Undernet..or all Romanians are retarted ?

Post by chip »

Session Start: Tue Oct 07 22:49:34 2003
Session Ident: #vh
[22:49] * Now talking in #vh
[22:49] * Topic is 'V|rus & Tr0jan Rem0val Channel - For the lesbian-hotties.pif/Msgsrv.exe rem0val, please look at 12http://tetedupet.netfirms.com'
[22:49] * Set by tetedupet on Tue Oct 07 20:18:33
[22:49] <+ZubaZ> first of all, you should NOT use norton (only my opinnion)
[22:49] * X sets mode: +v Chip
[22:49] <+Chip> hi all.
[22:49] <+Iceberg> hey Chip
[22:50] <||andra||> hy cip
-
[22:50] Iceberg is ~GodFather@iceberg.users.undernet.org * Abusing Tha Power
[22:50] Iceberg on @#lebanon +#vh #userguide #hElP @#UnHoly @#zip @#Scripting @#anti-cancer @#ice @#lillefinger @#666 @#pentagone
[22:50] Iceberg using *.undernet.org The Undernet Underworld
[22:50] Iceberg has been idle 22secs, signed on Tue Oct 07 18:12:41
[22:50] Iceberg End of /WHOIS list.
-
[22:50] <julie23> whats wrong with norton?
[22:50] <||andra||> zubaz:cata rabdare sa am??????????
[22:50] <+ZubaZ> julie23, try a FREE online scan: http://housecall.trendmicro.com or http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/com/.
[22:51] <+ZubaZ> ||andra||, te rog sa iesi de pe toate canalele in afara de #vh. Mai trebuie sa inchizi toate privatele; ma anunti cand esti gata
[22:51] <julie23> ZubaZ ....why is norton not alright ??i thought its a good one
[22:51] <julie23> should i get someother then?
-
[22:52] ||andra|| is ~kitty@isdn-dial-116.gl.webline.ro * andra
[22:52] ||andra|| on #vh
[22:52] ||andra|| using *.undernet.org The Undernet Underworld
[22:52] ||andra|| has been idle 7secs, signed on Tue Oct 07 22:13:25
[22:52] ||andra|| End of /WHOIS list.
-
[22:52] * Parts: ZubaZ (ZubaZ@ZubaZ.users.undernet.org)
[22:55] <julie23> whollla aaaa.....there goes ma second helper would be without given me answer to ma question :(
[22:55] <||andra||> sunt gata
[22:55] <||andra||> astept......
[22:57] <||andra||> zi-mi ce tre' sa fac
[22:57] <||andra||> ca ma plictisesc
[22:57] <||andra||> zubaz??????????????/
[22:58] <||andra||> alooooooooooooooooo?????????
[22:58] <@tetedupet> enough.
[22:58] <@tetedupet> speak english.
[22:58] * [-AciD-] was kicked by X ((tetedupet) I am sorry, but we do not allow idling in this channel in order to prevent exploiting legitimate users of this channel. Please rejoin if you require our assistance.)
[22:59] <julie23> tetedupet r u here???
[22:59] <@tetedupet> yes
[22:59] <julie23> what happened to the solution of my problem plz???:)
[22:59] <@tetedupet> i told you
[22:59] <@tetedupet> go do a virus scan
[23:00] * Joins: ALeXeL` (~Alexel@ALeXeL.Customer.Bz.iNES.RO)
[23:00] <julie23> i replied ....i have already done norton...nothing wrong shows up
[23:00] * Parts: ALeXeL` (~Alexel@ALeXeL.Customer.Bz.iNES.RO)
[23:01] <||andra||> zubaz:sunt gata
[23:01] <@tetedupet> complain to norton then
[23:02] <||andra||> da' hai ca ma enervez........
[23:02] <@tetedupet> god sakes
[23:02] <@tetedupet> speak english
[23:03] <julie23> lol ....tnks for ur kind reply ...didnt mean to upset u though ..anyways bye and ..tnks ..
[23:03] <oviska> tetedupet don't you know how can i get rid of the Jeefo.A virus without deleteing the infected files?
[23:03] <julie23> have a nice day tetedupet..tc
[23:03] <@tetedupet> 06»3oviska06» How would I know just like that? There are thousands
[23:03] <||andra||> maaaaaaaaaa cum pot sa scap de virusi????????????????????
[23:04] <||andra||> un help mik.....
[23:04] <oviska> I cant't any detailed info about the virus, and I simply don't knows what it does
[23:04] * tetedupet sets mode: +b *!*@isdn-dial-116.gl.webline.ro
[23:04] * ||andra|| was kicked by tetedupet (This relationship just isn't going to work out)
[23:04] <@tetedupet> i hate .ro
[23:04] <@tetedupet> 06»3oviska06» You and me too
[23:04] <oviska> *i can't find
[23:05] <oviska> man i'm in trouble now
[23:05] <oviska> i can't lose my exe's
[23:06] <+Chip> why do you hate .ro tetedupet ?
[23:06] <@tetedupet> why do you think?
[23:06] <+Chip> don`t know, I listen
[23:06] <@tetedupet> Because every single person i go to help acts like a total retard
[23:06] <@tetedupet> I still say ban *.ro from here
[23:07] <+Chip> ehh, I think that they ONLY with you acts like a total retard, I never had such problems
[23:07] <+Chip> and I didn`t hear anyone else having such problems with .ro peoples.
[23:07] <@tetedupet> Thats most probably because i do a lot of helping around here
[23:07] <@tetedupet> Erm yes
[23:07] <@tetedupet> I have heard many complaints
[23:08] <+Chip> ehh :o)
[23:08] <+Chip> patience is the key of success.
[23:08] <@tetedupet> I dont have patience for that particular nation
[23:09] <+Chip> particular nation ?
[23:09] <@enigmaa> huh
[23:09] <@tetedupet> They are rude to me, and make it very difficult to help them, and most likely will go and get infected again and not listen to what i said at all
[23:09] <@tetedupet> Yes
[23:09] <julie23> emm i dont want to advise/intrude or anything tetedupet but i think helping is helping someone who needs it the most ...maybe a .ro ....isnt it ?
[23:09] <@enigmaa> tetedupet then dont help them and let someone else do it.
[23:09] <@tetedupet> enigmaa, but nobody else does ;p
-
[23:10] julie23 is julie23@61.0.72.118 * julie
[23:10] julie23 on #vh
[23:10] julie23 using *.undernet.org The Undernet Underworld
[23:10] julie23 has been idle 20secs, signed on Tue Oct 07 22:09:02
[23:10] julie23 End of /WHOIS list.
-
[23:10] <@enigmaa> tetedupet mabe because they are smarter than you?
[23:10] <@enigmaa> :þ
[23:10] <@enigmaa> tetedupet Chip is romanian.. he doesnt act like a total "retard"
[23:10] <@tetedupet> A lot do
[23:11] <@enigmaa> oh, btw... i have 2 retard cousins, so use another word.
[23:11] <+Chip> tetedupet ehh, I`m sure that if you`ll start to NOT hate romanians anymore you`ll see that you will have NO more problems in helping them.
[23:11] <oviska> the .ro people have won the 1st place to the international contest of informatics this year
-
[23:11] oviska is ~dsafda@194.105.3.33 * oviska
[23:11] oviska on #vh
[23:11] oviska using *.undernet.org The Undernet Underworld
[23:11] oviska has been idle 18secs, signed on Tue Oct 07 22:11:44
[23:11] oviska End of /WHOIS list.
-
[23:11] <+Chip> true
[23:11] <@tetedupet> enigmaa, i wouldnt call my family retards, you should either ;p
[23:11] <@tetedupet> i bet those people dont use irc
[23:12] <+Chip> anyway I never heard someone having problems only with romanians while helping.
[23:12] -ded`Dr0ga:#piatraneamt- join #Cartierul.Cu.Oameni.Rai ! :)) 10 usere support plz...
[23:12] <+Chip> it`s true that some romanians are lamers/etc etc, BUT not all.
[23:12] <@enigmaa> maybe because they ARE retards.. and have brain problems.. is not that im making fun of them..
[23:12] <@tetedupet> You must be smoking a ton of dope
[23:12] <@enigmaa> they DO are..
[23:12] <@enigmaa> 2 of them, have mental problems.. and are totaly retarded.
[23:12] <@tetedupet> enigmaa, you shouldnt bring your personal issues into this
[23:13] <@enigmaa> so dont compare stupid people with retarded people
[23:13] <@enigmaa> heh, whatever.
[23:13] * Joins: BadKid (BadKid@CrazyKid.users.undernet.org)
[23:13] <+Chip> tetedupet: http://www.undernet.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=943 <- I posted something here, I`m so sorry that you don`t know Romanian language ...
[23:13] * Parts: BadKid (BadKid@CrazyKid.users.undernet.org)
[23:13] <@tetedupet> i was making a point, thats all
[23:13] <@enigmaa> its like you are racist or something.. first romanians and then retarted people
[23:13] <@tetedupet> Im not
[23:13] <oviska> tetedupet u should meet some romanian people in flash and blood
[23:13] <@enigmaa> bah
[23:13] * Parts: enigmaa (enigma@ENIGMA.users.undernet.org)
[23:14] <+Chip> yes, that`s what I think too tetedupet, sorry I think you have a problem with romanian`s brain.
Session Close: Tue Oct 07 23:14:15 2003

--------------
In the last months I started to see several such voulunteers blaiming .ro
It`s true that I see a lot of lame actions comming from romanians on Undernet , but also the romanian people are the majority wich connects on
Undernet Network if we make a "Users by Country Top 10" , so it`s normaly to see much lamers too. But this doesn`t mean that ALL romanians are lamers.
Few years ago I saw most all volunters talking dirty about ALL peoples from Irak ...what`s up with you guys you are changing your target to romania now ?
In few years I`ll hear about US or about other countrys that ALL people are retarded/lamers.
I have a lot to say to such people wich instead of having a real life and looking to solve their problems or if they don`t have any problem to solve their country`s problem(s) but I`ll stop here.

K8oard

Post by K8oard »

According to what Chip wrote here so far, I just can say that people like him aren`t allowed to help/assist/advice others... unless he will do that for him first. Being an Romanian, it doesn`t make You the way that some people believes that all Romanians are just the same no metter what. I agree that if You don`t like someone, just ignore him/her and let others to do what You were about to do, and also my point is that noone should believe that a nation is 100% the same if most of them are the way that even we don`t like it... It`s a shame, it is indeed.

Message: People stop looking to others like that, only if his a part of the nation You hate that much that doesn`t make him same as the one who You believe it represent the whole nation, that`s comunist, You better say hello to Noreaga, Stalin and all others... and also join their team, in the grave <--- it sounds offensive, but it`s not.

*** Let`s change Undernet ***
Muzik,...It`s my life...!!!
[img]http://www.djk8oard.com/logos/DjK8oard2.jpg[/img]

jasee

Post by jasee »

It's hard to take sides in this issue, for both ashley and chip are friends of mine. We should, however, focus on some particularities of this log which has been presented here without any specific consent from ash. Yes, it happened that the one who got kickbanned was a Romanian user. Yes, it happens that Undernet is full of such users, who distribute these trojans without having the intention of doing so. However, the user was asked to speak in English, since there was no available Romanian volunteer. It's not a matter of who's a retard and who's a racist. I myself am Romanian and proud of this, and I'm also friends with tetedupet and belive we get along really well. Am I a retard for simply being a Romanian?

Most of you never joined the Undernet LARGE channels. You'd be surprised to find out that only a few of the trojan distributors are behind .ro hosts. Take Turkish folks for example. Someone dear to me once said The Net got more Turks than we got files. Other tonnes of examples may be found by simply browsing through some of Undernet's largest channels. Won't give examples for I might be accused of spamming. I got nothing against the Turkish userbase of the Undernet, even more, I like Turkey and visited that country a few times now.

Hence, it is not a matter of who's the retard and who's the racist in here. A man is entitled to having his own oppinion, which he can widely express. We chose what we want to believe. This quote might be the key to solving this issue.

P.S: Try reading between the lines, for you might get another idea of what's going on.
"Gods do not suffer pride in anyone but themselves." - Herodotus

jasee
http://forum.undernet.org/

Paul

Post by Paul »

hmmm...

kezzzz

Post by kezzzz »

hey paul

tetedupet

Post by tetedupet »

I think the problem is that people are being way O.T.T about what I sid. I can only comment on what I see on IRC, and yes, the majority of *.ro people I feel fall into my "lame" section. But I have a few *.ro friends, and I would appreciate if slanderous accusations were not placed in my direction. Especially when I do not consider myself to be a racist or any type, and I would never descriminate against any minority, as many of you know, I am part of a minority group.

If you have something to say, just put it in a query with me and not place it on a forum disclosing information about a specific channel that due to the leek of the logs could be exploited.

tetedupet!

kezzzz

Post by kezzzz »

obviously the ego darkens what is real, fights to keep a shine of real, and fills this
shine with prefer, and against, desire, and being annoyed, egoism, being greedy and being evil
by this people live away from themself, their envirement and life
if, tho all these problems, he could still make the difference between good and bad, would he be able, on top of all these problems, do something more then the compensation of his behaviour with something good?
if so, he would punish himself for his behaviour and reward himself for the compensation of it.
gives him a future with good fruits and bad fruits
fruits dont make an end to the endless game of blame
it is all i have to say
GO ARNOLD!!!!!!! !!
kez :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

ZubaZ

Post by ZubaZ »

uhm, tetedupet, i belive you don't consider yourself to be a racist, and you have some *.ro friends.

Read please the lines above:

[23:04] <Y> i hate .ro
[23:06] <Y> Because every single person i go to help acts like a total retard
[23:06] <Y> I still say ban *.ro from here
[23:08] <Y> dont have patience for that particular nation

... is Y racist?

( I put Y to not offend X :D )

Anikay

Post by Anikay »

I am from Romania and also a friend of Chip...but in this matter I agree witn both of them...It's true that ar a lot of romanian lamers... I don't like it more than you do but and I also think some times that Romanian people are retarded but we must not judge a nation becouse some are stupid or to evil with or without their concent...
Tetedupet ...you are upset becouse of the ignorance of thows you try to help...but what do you say about the others who don't need any help or who understand what are you saying and corect the erors...Are they retarded too?...
Sometimes i get very angry when I see how much stupid and evil the people are but there are not the same...before you judge us read some of the novels or poetry written by Romanian people and i think you will change your opinion about Us...

puterfixer

Post by puterfixer »

No, Romanians are not retarded. They are simply irresponsible, considering that on Internet they are allowed to do anything they want under the protection of anonimity. They lack the education needed to behave properly in society, both the education received at home and in school. They misunderstand what "freedom" is, and if there's a way to abuse something they will most certainly find it. Take the username registration for example: Undernet asked nicely to "register one username per person". Some Romanians thought, "oh, it's free... how about I register a couple hundred usernames, register a few channels with them, then make a profit out of it too?" I've seen newspaper ads for "Undernet username for sale - hundreds available". Now people complain for not being able to register usernames from Romania; you should thank those abusers for it. Is there a lesson to be learned from this? Sure is: don't do something which can get back at you. Will most Romanians learn the lesson? Probably not. They will simply use proxies to register more usernames, and not consider the consequences. Most Romanians will not learn to behave until they are forced to do so, either by fines or jail time for illegal activities online, or the requirement of a valid Computer Driving License in order to use any computer - and which can be revoked if the person proves to be a complete irresponsible idiot. But that's almost sci-fi.

cArLiLLoS

Post by cArLiLLoS »

Accusing a person of being racist is serious. Those logs posted don't show racism but a bad mood moment from a person that dedicates his time and knowledge to help his fellow users with their virus infection problems. Also, venting these accusations in public is outrageous and unfair. People have right to be treated with respect and not in this despicable way you are doing.

I don't have sympathy for many romanians since they attack the network, harass users, take over channels, trade illegal stuff, etc. I, however, do like a few romanians that have shown being respectful, corteous, helpful and good persons. Unfortunately people tend to generalise when someone gets us upset, but I don't think this should be considered as racism. It's just a rapid form to express our feelings, although sometimes it may look exagerated.

Please, reconsider your accusations and apologise if you don't find real proofs.

chip

Post by chip »

cArLiLLoS wrote:Accusing a person of being racist is serious. Those logs posted don't show racism but a bad mood moment from a person that dedicates his time and knowledge to help his fellow users with their virus infection problems. Also, venting these accusations in public is outrageous and unfair. People have right to be treated with respect and not in this despicable way you are doing

Do you cArLiLLoS expect megs of logs with different situations where you can see how much does some volunteers hates ALL Romanians ?

Even I hate some romanians for their actions, because of ONLY some romanian lamers ALL romanians are not too welcomed on some channels.
That guy if had a bad dispozition then that "bad dispozition" wich he haves is a permanent one.
And also btw, this is NOT an attack to tetedupet, I could give other examples of such situations .
My post is NOT about what exacly tetedupet did, it`s about what I see on some channels like ban on *.ro or on some huge romanian ISP providers etc.
One new thing wich I heard today on mass-media is that an important bussines man made a contest for romanian hackers, to employ them to patch the security holes of his local network company, trying also to bring them back from the evil zone.
I appreciate myself this, and I care about of the external image or Romania. Most of those guys are VERRY smart, but because of financiar problems they are atracted on the hack zone trying to affirm theirselfs.
jasee wrote:Most of you never joined the Undernet LARGE channels. You'd be surprised to find out that only a few of the trojan distributors are behind .ro hosts. Take Turkish folks for example. Someone dear to me once said The Net got more Turks than we got files. Other tonnes of examples may be found by simply browsing through some of Undernet's largest channels. Won't give examples for I might be accused of spamming. I got nothing against the Turkish userbase of the Undernet, even more, I like Turkey and visited that country a few times now.

It`s true that I see .ro people causing serious problems but since I am on Undernet I NEVER saw a ban on Turkish ips, on every channel I joined even if (maybe) the Turkish guys or people from other countrys causes and caused also a lot of problems. There are ALSO well known-hack French channels also, wich in my oppinion I saw also a lot of problems from.
I think that every nation haves his lamers, but just think and tell me if you EVER saw any masive ban on other country than ro for this.

If I posted this it doesn`t means that I`m NOT against of how Romanians acts on Undernet, that they belives that they are smart and they can obtain everything they want no matter if it is LEGAL or NOT.
I just posted this and some other posts to make them also understand that they way they acts gives to ENTIRE Romania a bad image.
Do something usseful with your mind like some of you allready do.

----
P.S. I was a bit tired and in a hurry to get some sleep, sorry for that "quote" mistake.
Last edited by chip on Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K8oard

Post by K8oard »

chip wrote:
G-Like wrote:Most of you never joined the Undernet LARGE channels. You'd be surprised to find out that only a few of the trojan distributors are behind .ro hosts. Take Turkish folks for example. Someone dear to me once said The Net got more Turks than we got files. Other tonnes of examples may be found by simply browsing through some of Undernet's largest channels. Won't give examples for I might be accused of spamming. I got nothing against the Turkish userbase of the Undernet, even more, I like Turkey and visited that country a few times now.

Btw Chip, I never wrote those lines, also that username it doesn`t exist on this Forum... as far as I know, I have checked all the users in the "Memberlist" in about 140 lists, there wasn`t an username like that called "G-Like". Anyway for Your information You should know that already I have made "G-like" so please next time when You wanna read a quote of mine or post it to everyone again, please use the username it is in the Forum... Thanks, just don`t use that
username
thingie next time... it`s really annoying when You do such mistakes...

REQUEST: Please modify Your post ASAP !!! :devil: :evil:
Muzik,...It`s my life...!!!
[img]http://www.djk8oard.com/logos/DjK8oard2.jpg[/img]

jasee

Post by jasee »

Uhm, off topic question: why do you name my quotes to be of G-Like's ? :)
"Gods do not suffer pride in anyone but themselves." - Herodotus

jasee
http://forum.undernet.org/

kezzzz

Post by kezzzz »

because of pie