Promotions - www.user-com.undernet.org/promotions

Ask questions, and give feed back to the undernet user committee.
`Dj

Post by `Dj »

Hi all ! I can hardly wait to see *masters* talking about how was undernet at the beggings , etc. Yea , i read some info from the user-com documents (Undernet Hystory) but it will be very interesting to see all those people (people who have made some great efforts creating and maintaining the Undernet ) talk and give some explications to the users.
Keep up the good work!

Best wishes,
`Dj

`Dj

Post by `Dj »

Hi all ! I can hardly wait to see *masters* talking about how was undernet at the beggings , etc. Yea , i read some info from the user-com documents (Undernet Hystory) but it will be very interesting to see all those people (people who have made some great efforts creating and maintaining the Undernet ) talk and give some explications to the users.
Keep up the good work!

Best wishes,
`Dj

P4rD0nM3

Post by P4rD0nM3 »

Great live event! \0/ \0/ I was there! Reading the wallops or in #LiveEvents was so much fun. Hehe. I get to see the "makers" of Undernet and some of the old admins. Hen hao (very good)!

Aesoprock

Post by Aesoprock »

Good idea peeps :)

cArLiLLoS

Post by cArLiLLoS »

We really thank all the Undernet community and the IRC in general for sharing with us this very special anniversary. It was a total success and we hope we can count on all you for the successive events. Just stay tuned and enjoy the Undernet :)

You can read the up-to-date Undernet History in http://www.undernet.org/uhistory.txt

Regards !!

Carlos

Kahr

Post by Kahr »

I couldn't attend to that event, but I sure wish I could have. I did however read the logfiles, and I surely do hope something like that will come again. It was fun, and I am sure that the Undernet users enjoyed meeting all the people behind Undernet and all the committees :wink:

Good job, guys. Very good 8)

`Dj

Post by `Dj »

What are your oppinions regarding the Live Event with Dr. Franklin Chang-Diaz from NASA ? What kind of ideas do you have for a future live event (the last question is adressed to the promotions team and the rest of the user , ofcourse).

kenv

Post by kenv »

There will be a Christmas event? :xmas: ... or we have to enjoy only the stories which will be posted on Newsletter?

#UserGuide Trainee
kenv@kenv.net

simba

Post by simba »

To see the logs from the GNUworld event presented by Undernet User Committee with special guest Isomer and |Mrbean| go to

http://www.user-com.undernet.org/promotions/gnuworld.php

W3bmaster

Post by W3bmaster »

simba wrote:To see the logs from the GNUworld event presented by Undernet User Committee with special guest Isomer and |Mrbean| go to

http://www.user-com.undernet.org/promotions/gnuworld.php

Thank you Simba, I find the logs very usefull... i hope others do too :devious:
Proud to be romanian

cArLiLLoS

Post by cArLiLLoS »

After the success of past events, we'd like to call for suggestions from the community about future possible events you may want to witness. So, think up ! :)

lemuel

Post by lemuel »

Any plans for the Live Events this year?
I love Maria Katrina Rey

TheAbyss

Post by TheAbyss »

I surely hope so =) I didnt manage to attend any previous events but i read all the log files and i saw how great it was. I hope i manage to see a nice event this year
~ He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an Abyss, The Ábyss gazes also into you. ~