#Class - www.user-com.undernet.org/class

Ask questions, and give feed back to the undernet user committee.
papajohn

Re: #Class - www.user-com.undernet.org/class

Post by papajohn »

[quote="Eenie"][quote="TopCat"]Always keeping an eye on forum. Just not feeling the urge to post every 2-3 minutes only to show people we are around.[/quote]

Maybe "keeping an eye on forum" and actually reading it are two different things.

Just today I got this:
[quote][12:55] -nocturnal- The Undernet User-Committee Class Project invites YOU to TWO Wonderful Undernet Classes combined: Netiquette (How to SUCESSFULLY get what you need on IRC.) and Chanfix (the service that re-ops Un-Registered channels) WITH LIVE Discussion /Instruction to follow! (Prepare your questions!) To join please type /Join #Class Please do not reply to this notice, which is sent to you as a courtesy.[/quote]

"How to SUCESSFULLY get what you need on IRC." ???

As I stated above, "And, it's "How to get the help you need on IRC." The script was written to teach new people how to behave in an help channel."

And in a somewhat related note, No one has replied or changed the AUP to reflect the change mentioned in viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9531

However, I do applaud the efforts that the committee is making to hold #Class on a regular basis. Good work.

Eenie[/quote]

Sorry, but it's supposed to be " The script was written to teach new people how to behave in a help channel." not " The script was written to teach new people how to behave in an help channel."

Just thought I'd point that out.

PJ

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

papajohn wrote:
Sorry, but it's supposed to be " The script was written to teach new people how to behave in a help channel." not " The script was written to teach new people how to behave in an help channel."

Yes. The script was written to teach new people how to behave in a help channel.

I have always had a problem with typos. But, hey, who's perfect? :oops:

Eenie
Just a small fish in a big sea Image

RedDeviL

Post by RedDeviL »

Hi. #Class team rocks!

Xaifas

Post by Xaifas »

gues reddevil got overexcited ...

MrEen

Post by MrEen »

Well, almost 4 months later and he's still there!

paste
reddevil on #class
/paste