UserGuide - www.user-com.undernet.org/userguide

Ask questions, and give feed back to the undernet user committee.
cArLiLLoS

Post by cArLiLLoS »

There must be a glitch in the Matrix, you replied to a very old post :D

Greetings to my old ug comrades

sixsix

Post by sixsix »

changes are goin on ... looks like things will be getting better... lets work
:: sixsix
:: sixsix@user-com.undernet.org
:: Undernet's User Committee Member
:: Standardized Response Team [SRT]

GeorgeGE

Post by GeorgeGE »

Hi. I have send many many mails to ug-training@undernet.org and i didn`t received any replies, i want to know if there is any vacant places in ug-team, and why didn`t i get and response..i have waited like 2 3 months. Take care and good luck
keep your enemies closer

lemuel

Post by lemuel »

GeorgeGE wrote:Hi. I have send many many mails to ug-training@undernet.org and i didn`t received any replies, i want to know if there is any vacant places in ug-team, and why didn`t i get and response..i have waited like 2 3 months. Take care and good luck

Patience is a virtue. Ask in the channel if you can't wait. I didn't receive any reply yet but I'm not whining about it I know they're busy rebuilding the committee.
I love Maria Katrina Rey

Jay`Z

Post by Jay`Z »

Hey,

Well actually the new address where u can submit your applications is :
uc-recruit@undernet.org folowing THESE requirements.

Cheers,
"All people have the right to stupidity but only some of them abuse the privilege"

zeee

Post by zeee »

Actually, read this :

[15:21] <LetaL> the recruiting committee is managing the list and they can't reply to every mail since there are lots of them. Only the ones chosen by them will get a reply

Don't you think if someone is not accepted he should have a reply with the reason ? it's a lack of respect for the people that want to help, people don't ask for money or other services for helping there, they do it for free, that's why you should respect them.
:wink:
zeee.users.undernet.org

Jay`Z

Post by Jay`Z »

Actually LetaL is quite wrong, every mail that reaches our mailbox gets a reply, doesn't matter if the applicant was accepted or not.
"All people have the right to stupidity but only some of them abuse the privilege"

zeee

Post by zeee »

Then why are there so many people complaining that they never got a reply ? I know someone that submitted after bay posted that message on the forum about recruting and he didn't recive any reply 'till now! :P
zeee.users.undernet.org

Jay`Z

Post by Jay`Z »

Well not sure, maybe his mail didn't reach us? :-?
Last edited by Jay`Z on Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mitko

Post by Mitko »

Or your mail did not reach him. Or maybe it was in his junk/bulk and he deleted it. Who knows :)
Dimitar Tnokovski aka Mitko

sirAndrew

Post by sirAndrew »

Mitko wrote:Or your mail did not reach him. Or maybe it was in his junk/bulk and he deleted it. Who knows :)

Heh if you email it from yahoo you`ll prolly get the email in Bulk folder...so be carefull...
sirAndrew @ Undernet.org

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.

cArLiLLoS

Post by cArLiLLoS »

is the recruitment over ? I wanna join !! :P

LordPimp

Post by LordPimp »

I didnt get a reply

vigilante

Post by vigilante »

LordPimp wrote:I didnt get a reply

You applied to become a what man?

lemuel

Post by lemuel »

http://forum.undernet.org/viewtopic.php?t=2128 READ

Every user can participate on that matter. But I don't know why there's no reply yet on every mail. Kinda busy I think, anyway you can join #Userguide and discuss some things in there or email again at uc-recruit@undernet.org with all the informations needed.
I love Maria Katrina Rey