UserGuide - www.user-com.undernet.org/userguide

Ask questions, and give feed back to the undernet user committee.
Dooku

Re: UserGuide - www.user-com.undernet.org/userguide

Post by Dooku »

She is right, the advice was regarding those "better channels", you should not worry about it, you can write/post anything about #userguide if you have solid proofs. Saying something about an official channel is not considered spam ! :)

sancy

Post by sancy »

I don't want to barge in to this discussion, but spam means unsolicited advertisments. If it's solicited then it isn't spam :)

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

sancy,

The point here is that this Forum is not the place for people to post: #MYChannel: this one is better than yours! posts.

Eenie
Just a small fish in a big sea Image

sancy

Post by sancy »

I agree :) just what cought my attention was the part, of inviting users to post channel names :)

xplo

Post by xplo »

You are soooo Right

#UserGuide IS the best friendliest help chann on the Undernet
and if you can find a better chann then this to get your desired help well, your Dreaming :)

LetaL

Post by LetaL »

Hello katykat.

Welcome to our forum but chatting and meeting people is not one of it's purposes.
If you want to meet other people and chat, connect to Undernet, the IRC Network which this forum represents. Read http://www.user-com.undernet.org/usergu ... q-en.php#1 to get there.

If you have other questions regarding this subject, feel free to ask here or join #Userguide (on Undernet IRC) and get live help.

Have fun!