Undernet User-Committee Class Project: Please Take Note

Ask questions, and give feed back to the undernet user committee.
Eenie

Undernet User-Committee Class Project: Please Take Note

Post by Eenie »

[19:39] -Capt`n-Jack- The Undernet User-Committee Class Project Pirate Tutors invite you to learn about Netiquette (how to get what you need on IRC) and our renouned NEW /Silence CLASS Questions about Pirate lore, treasure and discussion to follow. Tutoring in: En Ro Mk (WHAT ELSE?) To join please type /Join #Class - Now! Please do not reply to this notice, which is sent to you as a courtesy.

I have asked so many times for you all to change that wording: "Netiquette (how to get what you need on IRC)" ... I wrote the script you use in that class and it is NOT about how to get what you need on IRC!!!

It is :how to get the help you need on IRC.

Please, fix that, people.

That is, assuming anyone from #Class reads this forum!

Thank you all ever so much.
~Eenie
Just a small fish in a big sea Image

MrEen

Post by MrEen »

Or, assuming anyone from the Undernet User Committee reads the section of the forum titled Undernet User Committee.

MrEen

P.S. This "BBCode is OFF" is really irritating too!

xplo

Post by xplo »

MrEen Said "Or, assuming anyone from the Undernet User Committee reads the section of the forum titled Undernet User Committee."

Actually we do read it, and i really don't think that its a big mistake.

both sentence means allmost the same thing.

its not a big deal :s

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

xplo wrote:MrEen Said "Or, assuming anyone from the Undernet User Committee reads the section of the forum titled Undernet User Committee."

Actually we do read it, and i really don't think that its a big mistake.

both sentence means allmost the same thing.

its not a big deal :s

Then you need to learn English.

And what I am referring to is the title the author gave it that User-Com is stating incorrectly. "Almost the same thing" is not good enough when it comes to titles of works.

And, um, NO. The meaning is entirely different.

xplo

Post by xplo »

ok well then i suggest you to /join #class and talk to the channel operators.

or find out the author and talk to him a.s.a.p.

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

xplo wrote:ok well then i suggest you to /join #class and talk to the channel operators.

or find out the author and talk to him a.s.a.p.

xplo:

I am addressing the issue in the Undernet User Committee Section of the Undernet Forum. That should be sufficient.

And, as stated earlier, I am the author of the script. And I heard that it is not generally acceptable to talk to oneself. ;-) Nor in this case, helpful.