New X commands should be added !

Ask your questions about ircu and GNUWorld, share your ideas, and help the coders in their work.
Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

NO ! I never used that...can you give me some information...shortly...i would apreciate it...maybe understand better :wink:
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

kid

Post by kid »

Then if you don't know what is the effect of a command, how can you ask to bring it back ?

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

I know that if a user flooded a channel X would have banned him, ! I know what the effect was...i don't know why it had been removed. Can you tell me ?
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

evi|one

Post by evi|one »

X can only protect a channel against join floods, because that's the only thing it sees. Use floatlimit.
I am a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

What about lines flood. or at least make some protection that stops posting of "#" or "http://" if you can make something that x will block or ban the users using this....that would be good!

evi|one

Post by evi|one »

X can't "see" users talking in channels. It's deaf.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

then how did the flood protection worked before ??? :x

evi|one

Post by evi|one »

kid wrote:Then if you don't know what is the effect of a command, how can you ask to bring it back ?

I have a good mind to lock this thread

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

If there is no answer here i don't know what to say...and about locking the topic....seems to me like you lock to many topics with no good reason.. :confused: .you not only lock a "topic" but you stop people from putting their ideeas and opinions.... :evil: Do you want to lock this topic just for the fun of it ???? :x :x

evi|one

Post by evi|one »

i don't see any ideas so far. just "you should add new X commands", suspends with reason (this topic has been discused over and over), and X watching over channels (it can't do that).

Precedent

Post by Precedent »

evilone wrote:i don't see any ideas so far. just "you should add new X commands", suspends with reason (this topic has been discused over and over), and X watching over channels (it can't do that).

Amen.
Undernet Lover

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

Well you have to give it some time....
Are you scared ? :)
"Amen!"

Kahr

Post by Kahr »

I'd say this thread is useless. When someone comes up with a new command for X (seriously), he/she could just start a new thread about it. This is getting ridiculous.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

Well if people come up with X commands ideeas they should post them here, there is no point in makeing another similar topic...Many messages in here are a waste...but at the begining i gaved an ideea so maybe someone will think in changeing it...so it's better and implemented by cservice!

kid

Post by kid »

I'm pwetty sure CSC can come up with ideas about new commands, IF NEEDED.