New X commands should be added !

Ask your questions about ircu and GNUWorld, share your ideas, and help the coders in their work.
Razvanet

New X commands should be added !

Post by Razvanet »

Because some of the X commands had been removed due to abuse, i think there should be some 2 or 3 commands added....for exemple the suspend with reason would be good, and also some kind of spam/flood protection is needed.Please consider this ideea!
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

kid

Post by kid »

Razvanet wrote:Because some of the X commands had been removed due to abuse, i think there should be some 2 or 3 commands added....for exemple the suspend with reason would be good, and also some kind of spam/flood protection is needed.Please consider this ideea!

How may X see if someone spams? It's deaf.
Flood protection for join/floods is already implemented, they're named floating limits.
Why add a reason for suspend ?

kenv

Post by kenv »

Razvanet wrote:i think there should be some 2 or 3 commands added....for exemple the suspend with reason would be good

You can simply ask the person who suspended your access to give you a reason.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

NO one is for new commands ? :classic:
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

kid

Post by kid »

Everyone is for new commands, but noone has ideas of what would be the commands required.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

kid can't you understand that ideas exist but no one takes them in conbsideration ???? :x

Do NOTHING !!!!

kid

Post by kid »

that's exactly what i'm doing, nothing.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

The thing is that there is NOTHING you could do about this anyway,you have no voice in this matter...if you know what i mean.... 8)

kid

Post by kid »

Someone actually has such a voice for this ? :)

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

SEE, exactly....you don't know what i mean....so just don't bother....Newbie !!! :D

kid

Post by kid »

newbie? ROFLMAO. How many commands which have been proposed on this forum were added later as valid X commands?

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

I don't know ...can you tell me ??
I don't think any commands were added :(

kid

Post by kid »

my point exactly! All the commands that are needed are already added. There people in the past that had such ideas, just like you.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

there should be someone thinking about new commands for X
The flood protection for channels shoud be back again !

kid

Post by kid »

Do you recall what was the effect of Flood Protection ?