Silly X Languages

Ask your questions about ircu and GNUWorld, share your ideas, and help the coders in their work.
Cautious

Silly X Languages

Post by Cautious »

Hello, i am here to suggest new silly X languages, i know there is Easter, Haloween and Christmas...

I suggest u do a l33t language... Pig Latin, Elmer Fudd, Hacker Language...
Cautious or Cauti0us
#Backwardz Backwarder!!
Find Me at #Backwardz !

DumbGirL

Post by DumbGirL »

Cautious wrote:Hello, i am here to suggest new silly X languages, i know there is Easter, Haloween and Christmas...

I suggest u do a l33t language... Pig Latin, Elmer Fudd, Hacker Language...

And get what from there ?
I really don't like those we got. Haloween language ... wut on earth ...
Having a choice is helpful, help you understand what's going on, what is the point of having X saying something you won't be able to understand ?

Maybe some of you find it funny, I guess I'm just not one of you.

Best Wishes
You Only See What Your Eyes Want To See

ZeroSlashe®

Post by ZeroSlashe® »

I agree with dumbgirl, why should X get more silly languages, ít's a channel operator bot, not a fun bot. You need it's normal languages to understand what it's doing, u can't read it with l33t or whatever kind of funny-language ;)

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

Well in my opinion the haloween and christmas languages are good to use around those holydays...i just find it more user friendly and it just gives a different feel and sense to thos holydays on undernet, not to say someone will use them all year long...but for those particular times i find them very good...and everyone wants to have some fun. But from there to adding leet and hackers languages it's a big jump, firstly i would not like nor use those...whats the point ? and secondly someone has to do them...and i think they should instead add some other languages not available yet...other then doing these nonsense languages. Personal opinion/ non offence !

Regards,
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

Mal`GaniS

Post by Mal`GaniS »

Cautious wrote: suggest u do a l33t language... Pig Latin, Elmer Fudd, Hacker Language...

Im for Hacker Language !!!
Just Tell Me One Thing: Do You Ever Dance With The Devil On The FullMoonLight !!!

Homer

Post by Homer »

it will just take space of other languages, it's better to add other languages that does not exist, there are many and many that are not added.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you!

KoGiTo

Post by KoGiTo »

What about Valentine's Language? :) OR a language for Easter. Cautious, Go @ http://coder-com.undernet.org/ - and if you have nice ideas, fill up language forms (with all X's reply) - and mail them to CService@undernet.org :)
Dubito Ergo Cogito , Cogito Ergo Sum !