Do you like using the forum ?

Here is where you can post your comments about the network, give ideas for changes and what live-events you would like to see.

Do you like the forum?

Yes
73%
No
4%
Its the greatest thing since sliced bread!
17%
it sux, lets chat on IRC not a forum
6%

Total votes: 120
skiler

:)

Post by skiler »

Of course we do Shaun :) congrats to the Webmasters Team, hands Up, GREAT Work, keep it up bro.

Your friend
sKiLeR_FZ
Undernet User Committee Member

`Dj

Post by `Dj »

Undernet Forum rocks! :classic:

FasTK|LLeR

Post by FasTK|LLeR »

we thank you all for your comments and suggestions, for your support and never hesitate to contribate more and more in our forum to make undernet the best IRC network 8)
Past Undernet webmaster
Past Class Tutor

psychic

Post by psychic »

Simba , The forum Rocks , LOL , it`s something alternative for undernet.org espeacialy for opers , cs , coders etc , Because in undernet.org they work and in this forum they chat , this is pretty c00l , lol , and this forum i think it`s the most visited one in the world , i never saw such a lot post & wiews on a forum , it`s real cool .
So simba and the rest of moderators keep the work up with it :D

sirAndrew

Post by sirAndrew »

psychic i`m not gonna spam other forums here but since phpbb is de code used by forum i`ll direct you to http://www.phpbb.com and see how many users/posts they have....and many many other forums have a hudge amount of traffic every day.....

The undernet forum is at an average rate of traffic. I remember when we had more users than posts...that ment some of the registered userd didn`t even post once....and that`s bad!
sirAndrew @ Undernet.org

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.

Crosswing

Post by Crosswing »

Using a forum is a good idea. You have a lot of time to think about what you write. :)

A forum is neat, but still, I prefer sliced bread! 8)
Dead account, don't bother contacting.

Stefanoo

Post by Stefanoo »

user come and go. but undernet stays. and the forums is the witness of those irc generations.
what i love the most in it is that someone has started a topic years ago and it can still be view and commented by others. others who just arrived to irc for example..
Stefano @ Douaihy.org

Mitko

Post by Mitko »

Well, the Undernet forum is a nice place where people can get help. Also, it's a nice place for various types of discussions depending on the topic. Simply a place where we can express our opinions no matter if the discussion was started a few minutes ago, yesterday or a few days ago.

Best Regards,
Mit.
Dimitar Tnokovski aka Mitko

Stefanoo

Post by Stefanoo »

months, and why not few years..
Stefano @ Douaihy.org

Punct

Post by Punct »

i thinks is better with forum... this way you will don`t have to wait a ETERNITY to get some answer you want :D
just a kid

Spektral

Post by Spektral »

I think any good website should have a forum. (;
Spektral AKA Forgotten

sirAndrew

Post by sirAndrew »

Lol, thank god we have one :)
sirAndrew @ Undernet.org

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.

Spidel

Post by Spidel »

yes i like to use the forum, but sometimes i dislike when i see useless posts and they aren't deleted by one of the forum moderators or talking off-topic however ive done that for several times and i had my posts deleted due to this :) hopefully it won't be necesarrly to talk off-topic as i used to do *evil grin* Back again on topic : One of the reason(s) why i like using this forum because its related to everything (not everything almost everything) which is on UnderNet Network. i just like it

Keep up the good work forum moderators/guests/registered users on this forum and whom else i miss :)
"A wise man writes down what he thinks, a stupid man forgets what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks."

Alexik

Post by Alexik »

i voted 'Yes' at this poll...it sure seems a nice forum, i can only hope that all users are friendly in here :)

and as a piece of advice...you could use vBulletin or something, maybe SMF, it is more professional and easier to handle. I could help with the database import/export.

anyhow, to get back to the subject...as i am a new user...things seem a little disorganised to me, but i`ll take some time to browse it...then all things will get in place :) and i`ll get to handle it easier than i do it now.

Good luck with your posting :)
Only God can judge me !

Crosswing

Post by Crosswing »

vBulletin is not free software and it's not cheap either.

To be honest, I like phpBB better than any other forum software and I don't see any problem with it. :)
Dead account, don't bother contacting.