I made a site like undernet.de only in romanian !Not ofical

Here is where you can post your comments about the network, give ideas for changes and what live-events you would like to see.
skiler

To Benny

Post by skiler »

simba don`t you have copyright here, on this site? Is someone allowed to copy this site just like that?

Well Benny, here is the deal, www.undernet.org and all it´s information, logos and content, belongs to the Undernet User Committee and since the Webmasters Project it´s part of the Committee then all the information contained in this Website is Copyrigted and you are not allowed to copy, reproduce or distribute any kind of info contained here.

However, if you have any comment, suggestion or idea, please feel free to send an email to user-com@undernet.org and let us know what you think :)

The Undernet User Committee is allways open for suggestions and ideas :) drop us a line and see how you can help contribute to the community spirit that makes the Undernet the best IRC network!

Kind Regards
sKiLeR_FZ
Undernet User Committee Member

FoXXy

Post by FoXXy »

best site hahahahahha but is down :))))

FasTK|LLeR

Post by FasTK|LLeR »

how he should be best if he is down ?
Past Undernet webmaster
Past Class Tutor

TheAbyss

Post by TheAbyss »

i think it was done for copyright reasons :) you know...
~ He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an Abyss, The Ábyss gazes also into you. ~

Mitko

Post by Mitko »

Dimitar Tnokovski aka Mitko