but not the way you planned.

Behind the flag and President
together we have banned.

But isn`t it ironic,
something bettersweet.

That America is stronger
through a so-called defeat.

---------------------------------

Poem dedicated to all of the victims died in the tragedy in the United States on Sept. 11, 2001.

kenv.

OUTsider

Post by OUTsider »

ok, it's sad this happened, but can't we just go on with our lifes instead of constantly thinking about what happened ? It happened, and nothing can be done to undo it. It's not like a computer programm where you can press CTRL-Z to restore stuff.. You cannot start undelete and bring back all the people.

The damn issue is that everytime you state what happened and officially remember it, you give those bastards that did it what they want: attention. And if the media would finally stop hunting sensations about what happened then terrorists wouldn't have the feeling for doing it. Coz all they do it for is coz the media will jump on it like rare candy giving them exactly what they want: attention.

My message to all of you americans and other affected people: Get over it and continue with your lifes.

Might sound cruel, but it's a fact. And sometimes truth hurts. This is one of em that does.
Don't bother reading, I'm just the lame botlender, right ?

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

Um .. OUTsider .... the IP that posted the above poem and picture is from Romania, not the USA. :)

Eenie :)

OUTsider

Post by OUTsider »

Eenie: Terrorism is not only present in the states. I'm sure romania has had a few of those problems too, but the country is too small for the big media to care...
Don't bother reading, I'm just the lame botlender, right ?

kid

Post by kid »

OUTsider wrote:Eenie: Terrorism is not only present in the states. I'm sure romania has had a few of those problems too, but the country is too small for the big media to care...

No, Romania never did have terrorism issues. You're prob'ly confusing Romania with the current Republic of Moldova. There indeed is the case you mentioned above. Mostly Romania has implicated in fighting terrorism world-wide. Visit http://www.un.org/terrorism/statements/romaniaE.html for more info on that.

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

OUTsider,
seemed to me that you were implying that kenv was American when you said
My message to all of you americans and other affected people: Get over it and continue with your lifes.

That was my only point, the poster was not American.

Eenie :)

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

Defenetly 9/11 it's a sad day for americans and not only. It's true that too much news about this terorists don't do any good. But once a year it's good to keep a moment of silence and think in those that lost their lifes or family members...and as for geting over it...it's very hard for some for which this incident changed their lifes for ever...you can not just get over it...like it's a cold or something that you forget over the night...

I remember with sadness 9/11/2001
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.