Why sometimes irc life nicer then real life

here you can make posts that do not belong in other forums
angelro

Why sometimes irc life nicer then real life

Post by angelro »

Well i just want to know why u think our irc life sometimes is better then the real one.. i want to tell my opinion but first i want to hear some :) if that is possible if not what the hell i'll put mine :) 8) 8) 8)
I am the angel that watches and takes care of you !!!

brus

Post by brus »

Because you should get a real life?

OUTsider

Post by OUTsider »

Common used excuses and facts (classify yourself):

-Because they can't judge you based on how you look like (unless you share a picture).
-Because you can act who you want to be.
-Because you meet the kind of people you would never encounter in your surroundings.
-Because IRC is cheaper to use as communication tool then a phonecall.
-Because you do not need to reveal your true identity.
-Because you are desperate and hope to meet your chick for life.
-Because you have no job, no education, no money and are bored like hell and want to attempt to take over the world using IRC.
-Just because....

And I think there are massive more reasons why people would prefer IRC over real life.. Figure it out yourself :)
Don't bother reading, I'm just the lame botlender, right ?

Kahr

Post by Kahr »

How anyone could even think that an IRC-Life could be better than Real Life is utterly unknown to me. Real life is soo much better than IRC. IRC is but a place where you can keep in touch with friends that life far away from your home, so that you don't have to use thousands of thousands of your precious money just to drop by a cup of coffee to these friends. IRC is a place to chat with people and have fun. It's not a life. It's all means of communication.
[url=http://www.xr-s.com][img]http://www.solaris.as/kahr/sigs/kahr_mix_5.jpg[/img][/url]

angelro

Post by angelro »

OUTlander i liked the things u said man... i really liked them... and info for the second guy : i DO HAVE a real life.. a nice beautiful rich clever girl..
i have a famiy that sometimes gets me incredible nervos but they still love me and make my wishes come true :) i an awesome sister and so on i could continue... so stop saying things like get a real life :) :bandit:
I am the angel that watches and takes care of you !!!

Bay

Post by Bay »

It's OUTsider, not OUTlander :)
News flash Kahr, life is communication. And IRC life CAN at times be much more rewarding than real-life. On IRC, as OUTsider said, or meant to, I'm sure :), it's your character, your personality that strikes the other person, unlike real life where it's your physical appearance.
It's impossible to say that the first factor that makes you want to talk to a person you see on the street for instance is not the way they look. The fact that you get to know their personality after that is another story.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

Yes, sometimes IRC can be more interesting then real life. No question about it. There are many things in life that you consider "boring" in that moment IRC is way more interesting and fun way of spending time...for some people time flys when chating with friends on different topics, but every one with his opinion. And by the way in real life there are moments much more interesting and important that can't happen on irc !

Best Wishes,
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

Kahr

Post by Kahr »

Never have I found IRC more interesting than real life, no matter what the issue might be. :-?
[url=http://www.xr-s.com][img]http://www.solaris.as/kahr/sigs/kahr_mix_5.jpg[/img][/url]

Ceasium

Post by Ceasium »

well on irc u meet people without even seeing them in persone (on the most part) and u get along thats what its al about i guess its fun and thats what undernet provides for us.
......Listen to your mind......

JeepC77

Post by JeepC77 »

IRC is a part of the real life. Nothing more, nothing less.

And one lives a life as one may please, spending 0.00001% on IRC or 99.999% on it.

Leave Freud alone, he needs some rest after all that deep thinking.

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.12
GCM d-- s+:- a- C++ UL P+ L++ E W++ N+ o-- K- w
O- M V PS+++ PE Y+ PGP t 5 X+ R tv-- b++ DI++ D+
G e++ h r- y+
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

Napoleon

Post by Napoleon »

irc is fine if you dont have a gf.
Regards,

Napoleon @ Undernet
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude."
=============================

Bay

Post by Bay »

I have Ge Force 2. Is that good enough?
IRC is as real as anything else. If it's real to you, then it's as real as it gets.

Speed

Post by Speed »

Yes, IRC-Life is just sometimes more nice as the real life.
I enjoy my real life and trying to be active on undernet as much as possible and i must agree here with Outsider, he is right at some points :)

Best wishes to everyone and try make your life happy on both sides, be smart and belive in yourself and what u want from life! :wink:
If a man hasn't found something that he would die for it, than he isn't fit to live!

Napoleon

Post by Napoleon »

undernet is not improving so its not enjoyable for me.
Regards,

Napoleon @ Undernet
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude."
=============================

K8oard

Post by K8oard »

For angelro:
Why mIRC life is better then the real life sometimes ?
Here is one of my reply why I believe that so... is cause in real life maybe You`re nothing (no offence), or maybe You`re under pressure, or even You hate the reallity, the way someone I use to know did, does and always do... And also in mIRC life You can ghange Your attitude, to become someone stronger than You actually are... most of the time on mIRC people believes they control others... sometimes it seams to work on some of them, but sometimes You`re the one that is controlded by others, anyway... mIRC is boring, chat is good, help is fun, meet people is real fun, but what is the most better for us, is to live our lifes and try always something different due our lifes so busy, so once You die, You`ll say: I`ve been there, done that there is nothing I never done... if I never done it before, it must be because my age and I can`t remember LOL... <---- this is what most people say even if they didn`t done it before ((:

Peace on Earth !
Muzik,...It`s my life...!!!
[img]http://www.djk8oard.com/logos/DjK8oard2.jpg[/img]