What's your sport?

here you can make posts that do not belong in other forums
ethansoe

Re: What's your sport?

Post by ethansoe »

ten-pin bowling.. a great sport that you can play and drink beer at the same time

biscuit67

Post by biscuit67 »

Why hockey of course....Go Leafs Go!

msus33

Post by msus33 »

Cheerleading! JK The sport of kings - horse racing. Or, is it croquet. Nevermind, I like good ol' Americano Football.

moparman

Post by moparman »

I'm a bit of a Rugby fan. never played but the fact that New Zealand has just won the Rugby world cup is a good reason to become a new fan. LOL 8)

nathans

Post by nathans »

I like american football and auto racing, but it was also nice to see the All Blacks win the rugby world cup.

supermall

Post by supermall »

l love playing Table Tennis. I didn't know much about the sport until a Chinese friend of my taught me how to and ever since l have been enjoying it.

jstatum

Post by jstatum »

Basketball & Football are my favorites to watch, but I'll pretty much play any sport.

danial

Post by danial »

playing tennis, also swimming.

showtime123

Post by showtime123 »

I play basketball in the NBA

ronsorbo82

Post by ronsorbo82 »

Field Hockey! Playing it of course, not much for spectator sports. Rather be out there getting some exercise and fun myself ;)

projektverktyg

Post by projektverktyg »

I guess nobody overthere plays floorball! It s a game for every age! Try it!

lemuel

Post by lemuel »

Basketball and Table Tennis
I love Maria Katrina Rey

wt4bm

Post by wt4bm »

I love playing volleyball!

victorwilson

Post by victorwilson »

I'm a big fan of tennis, playing when the weather is good and watching when it's not, and have also recently taken up ultimate frisbee.

DejanSav

Post by DejanSav »

I love to play football, soccer, basketball, tennis ball, teniss and volley ball, in general almost I enjoy in any sports activity. But I can only watch basketball on TV and everyother sport when I watched makes me borred.