Volunteer-Trainee-Helper

here you can make posts that do not belong in other forums
TheAbyss

Post by TheAbyss »

True. I'm sure that all helpers/trainees didn't started volunteering with the intention of being an official. No real volunteer starts like that :) We all do it for personal pleasure :P
~ He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an Abyss, The Ábyss gazes also into you. ~

Mitko

Post by Mitko »

Last edited by Mitko on Sat May 28, 2005 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dimitar Tnokovski aka Mitko
[img]http://rap.com.mk/images/UL/mitko_userbar.gif[/img]

TheAbyss

Post by TheAbyss »

Just a correction mitko :P Volunteer IS without a payment. If he did get something in return (and not only money...) its an emploee then :P Thats why vounteers always do it without waiting anything in return!
Last edited by TheAbyss on Wed May 18, 2005 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an Abyss, The Ábyss gazes also into you. ~

GmbH

Post by GmbH »

some r but some "friends" aren`t , and i don`t wanna start with that thing in my head , i`m not a asskisser but i`m not for acc , i want to see if someone will select me. This is my point , but i want to hear others , what they will say
I know some volunteers who will ass kiss a @ ............... i don`t say who , that is for you guys to see :D For the moment i don`t see anything here on this section of the forum
[url=http://www.wantedthegame.com/?u=70287][img]http://www.wantedthegame.com/images/forum-signature.jpg[/img][/url]

Mervin

Post by Mervin »

Guys... you just give too much attention to these kind of things...
That's bad :) get real & just enjoy time you're spending on Undernet IRC
Regards,
Mervin

BlackWidow

Post by BlackWidow »

Mervin wrote:Guys... you just give too much attention to these kind of things...
That's bad :) get real & just enjoy time you're spending on Undernet IRC
Like you? :D
Love to be loved!

toolz

Post by toolz »

Hey....I'll say about volunteering in #CService. First time when I've joined..in 2004..when I've asked few questions about how to register a chennel, and general X commands...I liked alot how those guys helped me..so after I received my answers I asked if I can help in there...so Julien explained me...first with the notice we all know..and then in private...so I stayed in there watching and after a while I started to answer questions...of course I was giving wrong answers warned/kicked etc.. And today..I am a dedicated volunteer to #CService..and I'll be forever :) because there is no place like #CService on IRC.

toolz toolz toolz ! :)

LadyLu

Post by LadyLu »

Sure, #cservice is heaven on IRC for toolz :P

I started helping in the end of March-beginning of April 2004, as someone from the team thought I might be good at it. I was said to come and watch for a while and I might like it. So, I came. I was not warned for giving wrong answers but I`ve got kicked twice for arguing :P and another several times for fun..
I used to help like 18-19h/day, now I share my help between #cservice and #dmsetup and I`m trying my best that the help I`m offering to be with a good purpose and according to other`s needs.
I am not a "helper" nor a volunteer.. I hate being called a "wannabe", coz I already am what I wanna be.. :roll: I am just a person that enjoys what she`s doing.
Best regards,
Lu^
Last edited by LadyLu on Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I`m not a tease, I`m just a reflection of what you cannot please..

PaStY

Post by PaStY »

nice story Lu :)

PeterJohn

Post by PeterJohn »

In September 2000 start helping with a brand new User Luc1an and nick Blondu_^. After a while i changed to username PeterJohn and nick PeterJohn [color=green][/color] and feel happy when i'm helping an user on there.Till today i keep spending a lot of time in cservice and i realised that its not just another help channel, is the help channel that people respect each other and in a friendly enviroment help the ones need help

xplora

Post by xplora »

I kept this topic in the Channel service help forum because at the time it seemed appropriate, however, it has clearly gone both off-topic and no longer relates to just Channel Services, so the topic is now moved
Last edited by xplora on Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

KC^

Post by KC^ »

Can you not just help in #CService without any reward except to know that you have sorted out a small problem for someone? I have to take my hat off to the patient, kind, helpful CService Crew:) (MsLiL) 8)

Punct

Post by Punct »

GmbH wrote:to remeber you guys i have a password with 49 cacracters. I will tell you the first part of my mIRC passsword : aswopxznhd...........
I bet the next letter is F :P
just a kid