sysc

Being shemale on IRC

Post by sysc »

<******> I will tell u somethank because i liked u i hope u will understand me
<sysc> sure, whats that?
<******> Im a male but I use woman nick and chatting like a woman
<sysc> why do you do this?
<******> I get access easly in channels
<sysc> so I have been chatting with a shemale for 2 hours, right? Is this good?
<******> what is shemale?
<sysc> transsexual lamer like you.

I know many of them. This is a social problem :)
kebab is yummy.

mxxl

Post by mxxl »

you should have posted this in the funny logs

puterfixer

Post by puterfixer »

There's nothing funny about it. Just one more lamer whose only purpose on IRC is to get access somewhere. This one chose to fake his identity to do that, which makes him a bigger lamer than others. The channel manager who gives access based on how much he likes a person rather than how good a person is in the position of a channel operator is a bad manager, irresponsible and clueless about managing something simple like a channel. There are thousands lamers who hunt accesses and hundreds of managers stupid enough to give other access without any requirements. You've probably seen people where half of the accesses are 499 and the others are between 490 and 498, right? Well, that's what I'm talking about. Laaaaaaame. Luckily for those people, I'm not on the CService board, otherwise those channels would get their X removed right away because the managers cannot manage them responsibly. There are classes for this, you know.

draku

Post by draku »

puterfixer wrote:You've probably seen people where half of the accesses are 499 and the others are between 490 and 498, right? Well, that's what I'm talking about. Laaaaaaame. Luckily for those people, I'm not on the CService board, otherwise those channels would get their X removed right away because the managers cannot manage them responsibly. There are classes for this, you know.

There is also a great deal of strictly private channels. Real life friends gather in these channels and it doesn't quite matter what level they all have. They don't care. And since no strangers are accepted in the channel because it's +i or something like that, there is no threat. So I see nothing wrong in a channel with one 500 and 30 or so 499 IF the channel's not inviting strange people in.

I understand puterfisxer's point, yes, he is right, there are so many level hunters out there it makes me sick. I just felt like I needed to add that.
:evil: draku :evil:

lemuel

Post by lemuel »

Now back to our show. :wink: Bring back the topic.

Ditlev

Post by Ditlev »

Well they should have their own channel....

Irku

Post by Irku »

... and every one of them should have access on that channel. And they should talk about makeup & stuff. All day long.

cArLiLLoS

Post by cArLiLLoS »

Some people ran out of creativity. Topic locked.