What do helpers speak behind your back when you get helped!!

here you can make posts that do not belong in other forums
Skello

What do helpers speak behind your back when you get helped!!

Post by Skello »

You probably know that helpers chat when they help you on /onotice or on backchannels. How do you know that you might not become one of those chat subjects ? Have you ever wondered about that ? Or have you ever even considered that possibility ?
If you didn't then you don't know the half of it. C`mon people let's admit it. It's true, we all do it :D
Well now dear users time had come to reveal ourselves and make this a very funny thread. Break the ice. Unleash those /onotice jokes about the little users that get helped.
I'm not saying "Hell with the channel security let's just expose what ops talk" NO NO ... We are interested only in funny such logs if u encounter or even take part in one, you can ask permission to post the log from the rest of the people involved if it or you can simple cut out the names using <nick> instead.
I think we have enough helpers arround this forum to make this thread active. Hope you find this thread at least attractive. Let the show begin :)

Best regards,
Skello.
#VH Helper
webmaster of http://www.virushelp.info

Happiness is a way to travel, not a destination...

Skello

Post by Skello »

Ok here it goes my first. I know it's not much, but at least it's a bit funny. I don't have time to search all my past logs and sience this happened today i thought i might as well post it. Have fun and keep it up :)

[15:32:39] <Skello> you are free from the spam now. i can't say that your system doesnt have any other system viruses, because i didnt checked that. i just removed the spam you came here for.
[15:32:50] <`cara> oooh
[15:32:54] <`cara> thanks!
[15:32:55] <`cara> :)
[15:32:58] <Skello> in the future, do not visit spamed links on irc and dont receive files from people you dont know
[15:33:05] <Skello> our pleasure
[15:33:33] <`cara> okiE
[15:33:33] <Skello> and also DONT type strange commands people give you
[15:33:45] <Skello> like the one that got you infected in the first place
[15:34:24] <`cara> okie
[15:35:10] -ZubaZ:@#vh- @ and don't do drugs
[15:35:16] <Skello> now if you don't need further assistance you are free to /part #vh . It's a security measure we have to enforce here due to the channel's special activity
[15:35:25] -> Ops #vh: lol :)
[15:35:27] <`cara> k
[15:35:29] * `cara (lalala@210.1.93.55) has left #vh

Best regards,
Skello.
#VH Helper

Melksedek

Post by Melksedek »

Smell any weed, Zuba? :lol:
Skello...isnt there any funny logs section elsewhere?:P

zK

Post by zK »

Skello, has it ever occured to you, that what we exchange via /onotice or in the back channels might be confidential information about the users who require help? =)
Fear the Pufulix!
#q3 @ Undernet IRC Network

Yes, I'm Etherfast =)

Skello

Post by Skello »

No zK, guess it didn't. I'm just a helper wannabe you know... for the past 6 yrs i just remained a helper wannabe i guess, who knows nothing about channel security or helping guidelines or such (really?) ... geeesh. Read my first post again. There is a specification there.
Malksedek yes there is a funny logs section somewhere. Why do you ask ? Can't find it ? :) I don't see the point in your question. This is something different, or am i not allowed to do such things ? Anyway i'll wait a lil longer to see what other users have to say about this subject and if they dont consider it fit then i'll delete it one way or another.

Best regards,
Skello
#VH Helper

ZeroSlashe®

Post by ZeroSlashe® »

Well don't delete it... i actually wanna see what kind of fun u people have in /onotice ;)

gemeau50

Post by gemeau50 »

Imho this thread should be deleted.

Homer

Post by Homer »

no it doesn't, there isn't anything bad doing it.
Last edited by Homer on Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you!

rosterx

Post by rosterx »

You posted a really nice subject and even if i don`t have any comments i want to tell you that not always this thing happens . Life is Life ! :)

------------------------------------------------
Roster ( roster@roster.net )
#Usernames trainee

sirAndrew

Post by sirAndrew »

Can you stop talking and get back to the Topic it`s what normal users waited for their whole lives! Actually it would be a great ideea to use Nick instead of the real nicknames of the users....it`s good for their image not to show their identity
sirAndrew @ Undernet.org

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.

ZubaZ

Post by ZubaZ »

Busted huh? :oops:

Skello, you're in my list :D

PS: really, don't do drugs :)

Kiath

Post by Kiath »

Ooh, there are plenty :)

Usually, I have fun :) Mostly with Zk :) It's fun :)

Skello

Post by Skello »

Kiath wrote:Ooh, there are plenty :)

Usually, I have fun :) Mostly with Zk :) It's fun :)

Ohh the same zK here that thought he should give me help channels security advices ? Isn't that ironic ... LOL

Best regards,
Skello.
#VH Helper

lemuel

Post by lemuel »

Hell Yeah I truly agree about this one... even myself I use the OPnotice command it really make sense.

LadyLu

Post by LadyLu »

Hehehhehe , I like this topic.. and i enjoy the /onotices .. most of the time are cute and harmless observations regarding users, or jokes between the ops.
I was part to some kind of talks and sometimes i was laughing my arse out :P
Be happy!
PAMELA__ aka Lu^
I`m not a tease, I`m just a reflection of what you cannot please..