here you can make posts that do not belong in other forums
vigilante

Post by vigilante »

1998/1999
I'm 17 now.
Yeah it's pretty fascinating. 8)

GeorgeGE

Post by GeorgeGE »

i`m using mirc since `98 in 2000 i had a break for one year and half and since 2001 and half i`m using mIRC , i have made a lot a friends in my country and abroad...and i have been visiting them since i met them ..i like mIRC !! what can i say i`m ADDICTED
keep your enemies closer

vigilante

Post by vigilante »

lol, what is the main ADDICTING point behind IRC? I can't figure it out haha :classic:

nakedsanta

Post by nakedsanta »

Well, my first contact with irc was in 2001 i guess...i went to an internet caffe cause some friends asked me to, didn`t knew what i was doin, just asl`ing everyone (that was everything i knew at that time)...so, i started using mirc pretty regular from...hmm, the end of 2003, but only from internet caffe`s...became a real irc-addict since the summer of 2005, when i finally got a home internet connection :) since then, it`s just mirc, mirc, mirc everyday :)

P.S. Undernet was the first network i visited, and, though i visited others too, none of them impressed me the way undernet did :) Undernet ROCKS ! :wink:
If you really love something, let it go...if it comes back to you, it`s yours, if it doesn`t....it never was...

kajce

Post by kajce »

I was only 13 years old when I first connect to /server eu.undernet.org
Now I'm around 21 years old and you can calculate how much time I've been here all the time:).

Since late 1998.

:** :)
hk.

dutu

Post by dutu »

since I was born

sirAndrew

Post by sirAndrew »

too long...for me...
sirAndrew @ Undernet.org

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.

Bodoo

Post by Bodoo »

*x* info bodoo
-X- Information about: bodoo (886074)

i join irc ( undernet and only undernet ) from 1999 as a chat guy ... :) till i made my username : bodoo 8) i stiil like undernet !

KaVaBaNGa

Post by KaVaBaNGa »

June, 1995-2003 (2 years pause :))
2005-........

Revival

Post by Revival »

Hello

I have been connecting undernet since 1996 or 1997.I was using this server then./server cservice.undernet.org

All those students had their own channels and we were meeting up with the girls through these channels :P

I had only been away for 2 years but I have no longer friends in undernet.They were all used to connect to undernet but unfortunately not now.

byebye

N0bodycareS

Post by N0bodycareS »

Well, I'm using IRC since September 1997

xplora

Post by xplora »

Revival wrote:Hello

I have been connecting undernet since 1996 or 1997.I was using this server then./server cservice.undernet.org

heh, nice joke, but I've been around longer than that and know that /server cservice.undernet.org has never been possible.
xplora @ undernet.org
Past Co-ordinator
Undernet Channel Services Committee

Revival

Post by Revival »

xplora wrote:

heh, nice joke, but I've been around longer than that and know that /server cservice.undernet.org has never been possible.

Its not joke :} trust me and can u check it

Undernet blocked the Turk IPs with 3 or 4 limit and continually we(Internet cafeterie) get glined. and we connect to /server cservice.undernet.org (maybe Im very older from you :D )

ZeroSlashe®

Post by ZeroSlashe® »

Dude?
cservice.undernet.org was only for the Bots (X/W)back then.
Regular users couldn't get on it if u catch my drift.

Mitko

Post by Mitko »

Revival wrote:
xplora wrote:

Its not joke :} trust me and can u check it

Undernet blocked the Turk IPs with 3 or 4 limit and continually we(Internet cafeterie) get glined. and we connect to /server cservice.undernet.org (maybe Im very older from you :D )

Well, that time cservice.undernet.org was pointing to the hosting of the cservice website and W. So, I really think you don't know what you are talking about. As far as I can remember there was no IRC server on the same IP address, so it sounds impossible.
Dimitar Tnokovski aka Mitko