How long have you been using the IRC?

here you can make posts that do not belong in other forums
TheAbyss

Post by TheAbyss »

I remember i met IRC 4 or 5 years ago, cant remember exactly... then i was joining my schools channel and asking everyone around asl pls :P Now I'm jumping around, having fun. That's what's all about isnt it? :)
~ He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an Abyss, The Ábyss gazes also into you. ~

truenitos

Post by truenitos »

I start using Undernet on 1995, I will have 10 years using it on July 20, 2005..... =)
...jonathan gabriel... a.k.a. Truenos

lilithia

Post by lilithia »

i'm an IRCoholic since i was 12 :9 now i'm 'bout to turn 18 yrs old, i guess i'm not a newbie anymore :b
"i don't even remember how to spell 'photographer'."

NavySeals

Post by NavySeals »

iam from 2003 here this is a long time for me iam an irc addicted

good bless you all

:classic:

sirAndrew

Post by sirAndrew »

Hello my name is Andrew and i`m an irc addict. No help is wanted. I`m fine as i am.

Welcome to Irc Anonymus.
sirAndrew @ Undernet.org

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.

child

Post by child »

Since `98. And I don't regret any second spent on Undernet.
my life might be someone else's dream.

DumbGirL

Post by DumbGirL »

child wrote:Since `98. And I don't regret any second spent on Undernet.

Hey kido :)
Good to see you on the Forum
*hugs*
You Only See What Your Eyes Want To See

skiler

Post by skiler »

Im using Undernet since December 2004 :lol: I really can´t understand why people lie about how old are they on this Network.

Buncha Kids !
sKiLeR_FZ
Undernet User Committee Member

Forte

Post by Forte »

mmmm really interesting topic... i start using IRC since 1998 and the reason was to try to find the girl of my dreams and i had to wait for 6 years to find the right one :D But anyway 2day im really happy that ive joined the UnderNet World cos i met a lot of gr8 and nice people 8)

jasee

Post by jasee »

August 1998. mIRC v. smth, it was an I-Cafe and I was too much of a newbie at that time. Not a lot has changed, just that I now use irssi more than mIRC. I started on Undernet, but nowadays I hang out on EFnet too. Less politics :oops:
"Gods do not suffer pride in anyone but themselves." - Herodotus

jasee
http://forum.undernet.org/

ycs

Post by ycs »

Let's see.. I was 11 years old when for the 1st time I connected on Undernet, then I gave up for 2 years, 'cause my mom' didn't want me to talk to strangers. So I can finally say that in 2002 I started my Internet Relay Chat journey.. I met lots of friends (I met my ex on IRC..), and I am glad to say it: IRC is part of my life.
Dunno if you're interessed; I also wrote a Romance named "Digital Deceit" where I talk about me and my friends from IRC.
So guyz.. Let's say it; Internet Relay Chat helped me a lot when I was alone, when I was sad (It made me angry too..).
I'll never forget the 1st time I went on IRC.. =)
-= ycs. - That`s all I`ve learnt from School. =-

daS

Post by daS »

-X- Information about: tecnic (4264) :wink:

..:: since 1998 ::..

Jay`Z

Post by Jay`Z »

I don't use IRC :o
"All people have the right to stupidity but only some of them abuse the privilege"

Getodacul

Post by Getodacul »

Im using IRC since '96 , but Undernet since summer of '97(one year i was on DALnet)
Drive defensively; buy a tank.

achmed

Post by achmed »

I started in March 1997, since that day I missed 5 or 6 days, for the rest I logged at leat 5 minutes a day on IRC :) Even when Im on vacation I log in daily. I still miss W