New record

here you can make posts that do not belong in other forums
Jay`Z

Post by Jay`Z »

heh..knowing that other forums have reached 100.000 users a long time ago, I don't think we`re going to set any world record very soon
"All people have the right to stupidity but only some of them abuse the privilege"

YounGun

Post by YounGun »

Firstly, it's not just about setting records. If we get , let's say, 40 users registered per day, who forget about the forum and never post one thread; then , having 100.000 wouldn't get us anywhere.

Secondly, we ought to think at the quality of the people that come and make a username here. Posting silly (to say the least) threads , and not following AUP, still wouldn't get this forum anywhere. Unforunatly we do have a lot of registered users who do JUST that. As for setting any records, I wouldn't hold my breath on that: mirc.com has 48190 Registered Users, just to give an example.

If the quality of the posts increases the user count can stay just the same, there are enough users as it is to make some good debates over a certain topic. It's not a contest !

sirAndrew

Post by sirAndrew »

The forum has reacheds another record.....the undernet forum users have posted over10.000 posts......
Hope to reach 100.000 someday
sirAndrew @ Undernet.org

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.

Jay`Z

Post by Jay`Z »

sirAndrew wrote:The forum has reacheds another record.....the undernet forum users have posted over10.000 posts......
Hope to reach 100.000 someday

still a long way to go :wink:
"All people have the right to stupidity but only some of them abuse the privilege"

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

If you think about it it's not that long of a way, and even if we get to that point many things will be exactly like now ! so is there a rush to get something ?
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

Jay`Z

Post by Jay`Z »

9000 :wink:

sirAndrew

Post by sirAndrew »

Some post were lost...i had no ideee it was about 1000....
sirAndrew @ Undernet.org

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.

StarGazr

Post by StarGazr »

:o
Why are we brothering to count the numbers of how many post we got, there are alot of ppl who post the same thing serverl times in a row, its just the fact that ppl are even posting is the main thing and hopefully getting their question answered
^StarGazr

tommytee

Post by tommytee »

As I was 'checking out the forum', I noticed that the count of users almoust reached 10.000
We have 9952 registered users
and still growing every day :) - soon there will be 10.000 registred users for sure ;)

Best regards.
Gunned up and clapped quick..

Homer

Post by Homer »

tommytee wrote:As I was 'checking out the forum', I noticed that the count of users almoust reached 10.000
We have 9952 registered users
and still growing every day :) - soon there will be 10.000 registred users for sure ;)
Best regards.

WTH, you have read my mind. I was waiting till it reach 10k before I post it Image
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you!

Jay`Z

Post by Jay`Z »

hehe, me too :D

TheAbyss

Post by TheAbyss »

Our users have posted a total of 10675 articles
We have 9958 registered users

And atm there are 9 users simultaneously. How nice =) I fell it. Its growing!

Btw dont forget that many users have posted more than 1 post :-) and i think that it covers the space between articles and posts.
~ He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an Abyss, The Ábyss gazes also into you. ~

lemuel

Post by lemuel »

tommytee wrote:

soon there will be 10.000 registred users for sure

If you have time to look at the Memberlist you can find that there are lots of registered users having no post at all. Still the flow of the FORUM is growing though we have those.

Great job.

Cheers!

lemuel
I love Maria Katrina Rey

Homer

Post by Homer »

Here comes the records, 100001 users :D
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you!

Mitko

Post by Mitko »

Homer I don't believe that the number is 100001 ;p It's 10001

Our users have posted a total of 10783 articles
We have 10001 registered users

but.. they are not posting :-)
Dimitar Tnokovski aka Mitko