Its been over 10 years!

here you can make posts that do not belong in other forums
stazia

Its been over 10 years!

Post by stazia »

I see some names I know, but man I logged onto Undernet tonight and had to sit and think a few minutes about what channel to join it had been so long! Looking to catch up to all those that are still around after all these years.

I was known as Anastazia and stazia. Vampyre at times. I was actually a Oper for awhile, right before I left Undernet.
I was always in #death

I married Chakram AKA rew (who is a loser, seriously) happily divorced since 2002 HAH! I have a beautiful daughter out of it though so I dont regret it, and I wouldnt have her if it wasnt for meeting him on Undernet.

So yeah, hoping some old people respond!

Dooku

Post by Dooku »

Welcome back ! :)
You must join me, and together we will destroy the Sith.

janetfun

Post by janetfun »

Welcome back Stazia... :D

FlyFishing

Post by FlyFishing »

stazia wrote:I see some names I know, but man I logged onto Undernet tonight and had to sit and think a few minutes about what channel to join it had been so long! Looking to catch up to all those that are still around after all these years.

I was known as Anastazia and stazia. Vampyre at times. I was actually a Oper for awhile, right before I left Undernet.
I was always in #death

I married Chakram AKA rew (who is a loser, seriously) happily divorced since 2002 HAH! I have a beautiful daughter out of it though so I dont regret it, and I wouldnt have her if it wasnt for meeting him on Undernet.

So yeah, hoping some old people respond!

LOL.. this is funny - I did the same thing. Been about ten years for me too, I used to frequent #toronto as "UpMyKilt." It's been so long I totally forgot all the commands, and I used to be an op as well. I didn't recognize anyone in the channel - and no one seems to have me on their notify list anymore, hehe. Ah well...

Maybe if I have some spare time, I'll go back again and see if I recognize anyone or anyone recognizes me.

nunnally001

Post by nunnally001 »

Wow,, I feel the same thing too.... My hobby when I was still on college was chatting with friends online, and of course, in undernet. After I graduated college and started to have a career, I slowly stopped. But undernet is full of memories for me. Laughing while typing the keyboard, talking to a monitor... hahah! I met so many friends in our city before because of this, hang out every night, bar hops, anything you can think about gigs. How I wish online games does not exist.. Hahaha! This is the reason why some of my friends started to left in the room :( Also, I made several relationships with women through chatting in Undernet.

I was an Operator for several channels too... Well, what else I can say but to thanks the Undernet team and hopefully I could check out again the chatroom. Anyway, I couldn't believe until now I still memorize how to connect manually after 8 year, let's see... /s zagreb.hr.eu.undernet.org, is it right? :) :)

bellav

Post by bellav »

janetfun wrote:Welcome back Stazia... :D

Yes, welcome back! :)

lemuel

Post by lemuel »

Nice to be back although just in the Forum. Hi to sirAndrew, I don't know if he still remember me.
I love Maria Katrina Rey

sirAndrew

Post by sirAndrew »

Sweet baby jesus, lemuel is still alive.

Of course i remember you!! :D
sirAndrew @ Undernet.org

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.