Smoking and Smokers...

here you can make posts that do not belong in other forums
Wolfyx

Post by Wolfyx »

The thing about smokin` is that everyone thinks that if u don't smoke when u reach a certain age..u`re not "cool" or not very integrated in this society...and that's true...coz almost everyone thinks that if u smoke..u`re "a real man" ...ehh...in my opinion ..that's just a bunch of crap...why do you smoke? just to feel "cool" and to show off? it only leaves a bad taste in u`re mouth..(besides all the diseases it causes)..why can't the human race ever invent somethin` more usefull to man...not smokin`..it`s a nasty habbit..it just kills u very slowly..there should be a world wide law...NO SMOKING .. :-? why can't u guyz realize that it`s only a matter of time before u start feelin` very ill coz of cigarettes...where i live...there are a whole bunch of smokers...and i kinda got used to it...though i don't smoke and hope i never will...ehh..but that`s how ppl are...if they don't see for them selfes...they won't belive a word of anythin`...and as many ppl said in this topic...smokin` = drug..and it`s true...many ppl can't quit smokin` coz they are too deep into it...that's what u get for this nasty habbit..ehh..not that i would mind a smoker..it`s his/her life..i shouldn't care about it..but seeing that every one thinks that it`s soooo popular...they are just blindid by this silly habbit..geez..most ppl can`t quit it coz they are too proud to do it...or they think that they wouldn't be integrated that much in our society..ehh..let them see it with their own eyes...maybe some day `n some time...they will realize what they`ve been doin`..it`s like drinkin` poison...it`s just that u breath it...ehh..i`m AGAINST smokin`..that is and will remain my decision for the time beeing... :roll:
Regards,
I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight

YounGun

Post by YounGun »

LordMike wrote: If anyone knows a good way to quit smoking please PM me, mail me, anything ;)
There is no such thing. If u want to quit smoking, u have to put ur pack of cigarettes on the fridge. That way u will have to pass by it everyday, feel tempted, yet, if u are strong enough, u will just open the fridge and make urself a nice breakfast. I consider this being the only way of quitting.

I succeeded this way, will YOU pull it through ?
[img]http://wiki.castlecops.com/images/f/f6/MVPLogo1w.gif[/img]

sirAndrew

Post by sirAndrew »

:classic: I`ve quit smokeing and i`m proud of myself!
sirAndrew @ Undernet.org

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.

eEko

Post by eEko »

Smoking Weed Is Bad 4 U!
×°× Tødåy, Whø kñøw's 'Tømørrøw Wê Wïll Bê ør Wê wøñ't bê ×°×

tommytee

Post by tommytee »

If you want to stop smoking throw away your cigarettes and buy some chewing gum or candyes when you feel the need of smoking or when you see someone smoking...
( If you are smoking just to be cool, forget about it ) :wink:

Best regards.
Gunned up and clapped quick..

child

Post by child »

I don't want to quit smoking. I didn't start smoking coz it's cool (it may be, i don't care), I started because of my curiosity, and I like smoking, that's why I don't wanna stop. I smoke since I was 14 and on the outside I look like a normal human being. I don't care if on the inside everything turned to ashes, I won't let life's pleasures pass me by. And btw, chewing gum in excess is worse than smoking.
Whoever wants to quit smoking, very good, I'm happy for them. But if you don't smoke, don't try to persuade others to stop smoking, that's not because you care about their health, it has become a habit to say to someone STOP SMOKING, and it's more of a personal wish, than caring for that one.
my life might be someone else's dream.

Mitko

Post by Mitko »

child wrote:I don't want to quit smoking. I didn't start smoking coz it's cool (it may be, i don't care), I started because of my curiosity, and I like smoking, that's why I don't wanna stop. I smoke since I was 14 and on the outside I look like a normal human being. I don't care if on the inside everything turned to ashes, I won't let life's pleasures pass me by. And btw, chewing gum in excess is worse than smoking.
Whoever wants to quit smoking, very good, I'm happy for them. But if you don't smoke, don't try to persuade others to stop smoking, that's not because you care about their health, it has become a habit to say to someone STOP SMOKING, and it's more of a personal wish, than caring for that one.
This is the most retarded and childish post that I'd read in my life. I see your username is CHILD, so at least that is 100% TRUE. So what's interesting in smoking ? You are really silly child. Everyone who smoke wants to STOP smoking. Even the commercials for ciggarest are telling: "Smoking is bad for the health" - "Smoking is killing". But as you said you don't care about that.. Well if you don't care about your health who should ? So you can keep your retarded comments for yourself.

Now I'll tell about me. I smoke 2 years.. I started because of In Real Life problems.. Now I don't have those problems, and many of my problems are solved so I'm quiting.. Now I smoke only a few cigarets (not more than 5) per week.. For a few months (max 2 months) im sure I will totally STOP. But I never smoked because I liked it, or because it was cool or something.. I'm NOT a retard.

Best Regards.
Dimitar Tnokovski aka Mitko
[img]http://rap.com.mk/images/UL/mitko_userbar.gif[/img]

ZeroSlashe®

Post by ZeroSlashe® »

Uhm... not everyone wants to stop smoking, i know alot of ppl who doesn't wanna stop for some odd reason, besides, starting to smoke only has dumb reasons, either if it's cool, or it chills you or calms you down, even when u're bored or got some problems.

It doesn't really matter, what does matter is that the government should take it easy for smokers, for example here in holland... They're just getting out of their heads. Nowadays if you accidently throw a cig on the street cuz there are no ashtrays/trashbins/carbage cans you get a fine of 50 euro's just for throwing it on the street and a cop snatches you.
That's just insanity!!!
And besides that, scientific reasons go against eachother.

As we all know, smoking can create several deceases or healthproblems even in the worst case, death.
However after reading a scientific report smoking also helps other kinds of people that have Parkinson to extend it to a further life-year.

Yez, u can live longer with parkinson if u smoke, odd but true.

Oh and btw... u dun have to attack "child" just cuz he has his own opinion Mitko ... sheesh, chill ;)
[img]http://members.chello.nl/zeroslasher/twat.jpg[/img]

child

Post by child »

Mitko U just proved you're more of a child than me. I won't even bother to reply at your mediocre statements. Just keep in mind, this is a forum, and that means a place where everyone shares his opinion, until they get banned. So if you don't have something smarter to say or do, back off and shut up, you overevolved, large-size-brained human being.
ZeroSlashe® : I agree with the government setting fines for throwing a cig on the street, I've been to Holland, and it's very clean, thanks to your government. Take a trip to the eastern countries. After you see thousands of thrown away cigs on the sideways, you'll soon change your opinion about that.
my life might be someone else's dream.

tommytee

Post by tommytee »

Mitko said :
I see your username is CHILD, so at least that is 100% TRUE. So what's interesting in smoking ? You are really silly child. Everyone who smoke wants to STOP smoking. Even the commercials for ciggarest are telling: "Smoking is bad for the health" - "Smoking is killing".
Mitko it's really fun to see your lugs blowed up and to cough all day...
Child - as I saw that you told that chewing gum is 'badder' than smoking ... well if you make cancer you cannot stop it, also you cannot stop to smoke .. because as you said you dont want to, on the other half chewing gum is not 'addictive'... :)

I didnt thought that this 'topic' will become a place to argue... too bad... :roll:

Best regards, tommyTee.
Gunned up and clapped quick..

Spidel

Post by Spidel »

Eh i like ciggarest why should i detest them.. i like to smoke i know its not healty.. but it is like a drug i mean defenetly its a drug contains nicotine :D eh.. anyway.. i would like to /quit smoking but i can't.. i started to smoke sience i'm 14 :p just a kiddow :) hehe.. anyway its not so important but in one day i will /quit i promis :p only GOD can help me to quit smoking anyway now i'm lighing an ciggaret at 3:34 AM (GMT+2) Date 31 January 2005 :)

SpYdeR-X
"A wise man writes down what he thinks, a stupid man forgets what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks."

OzzY

Post by OzzY »

This topic has been discussed enough, it is a FACT that smoking ANYTHING is hazardous to your health.

"It has been known since the 1950s that smoking causes lung cancer. But smoking is also associated with more than 50 different diseases and disorders - many fatal. Half of all people who continue to smoke will be killed by it - losing an average of 16 years of life." http://www.ash.org.uk

* Forum AUP: http://www.undernet.org/forumaup.php
* Flexible rule about non-IRC related posts: http://forum.undernet.org/viewtopic.php?t=1480
Ozan Güven aka OzzY

Who is a lamer? -> [url=http://www.lamerism.com/]http://www.lamerism.com/[/url]