Smoking and Smokers...

here you can make posts that do not belong in other forums
ZeroSlashe®

Post by ZeroSlashe® »

Interesting, almost everywhere u come, there is always something about smokers 8)

Myself is a smoker, i don't mind if my body gets waisted due to it, i wonder if anyone does :D

At the other hand, eventhough i smoke, doesn't mean i'm a selfish bastard that smoke in rooms or places where friends/people i know don't smoke or don't like it. Then i easily put it away for as long as it might take, i have respect for others, doesn't mean that if i wanna waiste my body others have to suffer for it too ;)

BUT

Like here in holland we recently got this new law (since early this year).
Somehow it says "companies or other institutions can tell u if u can or can't smoke on work" now that kind of messed peoples mind up because a few months ago some poor guy got smacked in the head and punched on his stomach because he smoked in the city which is Legal, but because one man didn't liked that he forcefully hit that guy... and after that he said "yeah but the law says i can tell people".

gimmmmmmmmmmme a break, u can't force people to stop smoking! if they wanna smoke they smoke, we don't tell non-smokers to start smoking cuz it's nice and funny to make circles out of smoke?

:x

anyway... smokers or non smokers, beware of your health, there's only 1 of it ;)
[img]http://members.chello.nl/zeroslasher/twat.jpg[/img]

mxxl

Post by mxxl »

:classic:

Homer

Post by Homer »

smokey smokey smokey, who cars?
Last edited by Homer on Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

sirAndrew

Post by sirAndrew »

I`m a smoker! Sue me! :P
sirAndrew @ Undernet.org

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.

Mave

Post by Mave »

sirAndrew wrote:I`m a smoker! Sue me! :P

good one .. now lay back and have a smoke 8)
dude your right , go ahead and shot yourself

lemuel

Post by lemuel »

Smoking - the hobby of smokers

Smokers - the one who did smoking

ill better choose smoking coz its formal than smokers what do you think?

Loner

Post by Loner »

i understand nonsmokers but it seems they don't understand us smokers...
just loner

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

I can't say that i understand smokers because i don't, but i also don't judge them because they have a vice that they them selfs can't prevent from happening after a while. One question will be: Why did you start in first place ? now that is the question...because it's cool then good for you, continue to smoke for the rest of your life, just don't go around the non-smokers and encourage them to get in to smoking same as probably some did with you. :devious:

Non-smokers: Just say NO :wink:
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

lemuel

Post by lemuel »

Yaps, but here is the major one [b]SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH i think everyone knows about it so no need to explain it further you know the cause.

Regards,
lemuel
Last edited by lemuel on Sat May 08, 2004 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

sirAndrew

Post by sirAndrew »

We all know it`s bad for our health but we continue doing it, don`t try to stop us as it is our choice and it`s not your life, you can advise us about our life not take control over it, if i want to smoke i will, respect betwen smokers and non-smoker will make a better world! :P ya right! :wink:
sirAndrew @ Undernet.org

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.

lemuel

Post by lemuel »

Im not stopping for those who smokes... Im just telling about SMOKING's reason... :wink:

sirAndrew : yaps believe have to respect for those who smoke and dont :classic:

OzzY

Post by OzzY »

I hate people who are smoking while walking or dancing !
I searched on the google and i found that "Smoking While Walking Banned in Tokyo's Chuo Ward"

... With the aim to create safe and clean streets, the Chuo Ward Assembly adopted the ordinance to ban smoking while walking and cigarette littering ...
Ozan Güven aka OzzY

Who is a lamer? -> [url=http://www.lamerism.com/]http://www.lamerism.com/[/url]

t0xicity

Post by t0xicity »

i used to smoke but not anymore,i play football and smoking isnt gonna help me to become a better player.. :oops:
embrace me..surround me..

bogeyman

Post by bogeyman »

smoking cigarettes causes alot of health problems such as fertility problems,lung cancer etc.i smoke and im trying to quit it,thank god i have good friends supporting me on this.

LordMike

Post by LordMike »

I smoke and I'm not proud of it. I smoke around 30-40 ciggarettes a day. I'm trying to quit but I don't manage it more than 1-2 days. I also know that smoking causes a lot of health problems.
What about the ciggarettes I smoke? Kent 8 (blue eight) and Marlboro lights, rarely Winston light.

If anyone knows a good way to quit smoking please PM me, mail me, anything ;)
Regards,
LordMike
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NeverM0re.jpg[/img]