Does Irc influence our lives?

here you can make posts that do not belong in other forums
Irku

Post by Irku »

More and more ppl prefere the messengers instead of irc. So that was it, at leat in Romania. Girls use them because they can use kisses & stars, lamers because of the kewl smilies, as for the rest of us.. don't know.. we grow up and surf the web all day long instead of fighting with spam & kiddies on irc ?
Irc is not the main attraction any more, at least in my country. Btw, is #Romania was an 1000+ channel a few yrs ago, it's not any more. And this can be said about all romanian major channels like #Bucuresti, #cluj, #iasi & so on.
eg. #Brasov "jumped" from 800+ to 200+ :lol:

Spidel

Post by Spidel »

Hi
IRC its an hobby for me IRC doesen't influent my life but most of the time i spend my time on IRC coz` my true friends are there coz` in real life i didn't have a chance to have a truely friend but in here in the virtual world u can have a lots of friends but unfortunatly u can't see them and u can't heard them but sometimes i can heard them and i'm imagining how they look
"A wise man writes down what he thinks, a stupid man forgets what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks."

Hyper^

Post by Hyper^ »

SpYdeRX wrote:Hi
IRC its an hobby for me IRC doesen't influent my life but most of the time i spend my time on IRC coz` my true friends are there coz` in real life i didn't have a chance to have a truely friend but in here in the virtual world u can have a lots of friends but unfortunatly u can't see them and u can't heard them but sometimes i can heard them and i'm imagining how they look

i guess you have a strong imagination .. anyway i don't think the look of a real good friend metters.... all you need from a good friend is his/her psihical looking and that part you get to know easyly on IRC

i can't say that IRC influenced my life very much , but it did let's say 5% , instead of sleeping in some afternoons i like more spending the time on IRC :)
Watch out your attitude! Follow the white rabbit...

FoXXy

Post by FoXXy »

mIRC is my life :) !