Just an ideea ..

Post your comments, ideas and bug reports about this website here.
Re_LoaD

Just an ideea ..

Post by Re_LoaD »

I was thinking of the following :
Ranks for users depending on the posts number , though it has it's disadvanteges users might start posting "aiurea" . Tell me what you think
"I killed my mother , i killed my father but you're my friend i'll kill you for nothing"

Bay

Post by Bay »

Bad idea. It would mean that users who already post just for the number of posts (I won't give names, they know who they are) will post even more, and God knows how many others will appear.
What would the ranks be, anyway?

Re_LoaD

Post by Re_LoaD »

What do you think about mirrors for at least Cservice site . This way you'll have a backup when the server is down for some reason or there's trouble with the site and fast loading for the local users that should select the mirror from a list. You'll have to talk with some isp maybe some would sponsorize you.
"I killed my mother , i killed my father but you're my friend i'll kill you for nothing"

OUTsider

Post by OUTsider »

The facility is present in the code of the cservice website, now it's just a matter of finding trustable hosts :)

Little note to Bay: Ok, I'm in that top10 on a high place, but I don't post just for the freaking count.
Don't bother reading, I'm just the lame botlender, right ?

Bay

Post by Bay »

lol, OUTsider, I was not refering to you, you should know that.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

Bay wrote:...will post even more, and God knows how many others will appear.
What would the ranks be, anyway?

So ? I see nothing wrong with that...this is a forum a LOT of people should be here discussing different subjects/topics IRC and Undernet related, it's not such a bad idea, at least to advertise this forum on Undernet...some kind of global NOTICE or something to make more people join and say there opinion. OH...by the way you were probably refering to me when talking about the number of posts...but you should think more about you...most of your post's are useless acusationes or who knows what, your NO angel :devil: ...and with your last question you said it yourself ! :whatsthat:

Regards,
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

Bay

Post by Bay »

Do you actually think that users will not start posting even more useless posts for the sake of ranks? The forum is on the Undernet webpage, and references to certain topics are common in help channels these days. Anyone that has things to say that can bring imporvements, I'm sure already knows about the forum. And users should not be stimulated by ranks that make them seem official in order to post, they should post to say something if they indeed have something to say.

OUTsider

Post by OUTsider »

it would however be nice if people would look around for existing topics instead of starting a new topic dealing about stuff already mentioned in the existing ones.
Don't bother reading, I'm just the lame botlender, right ?

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

OUTsider, the problem with that is people don't pay attention to anything this days, the "Search" option is not the only one users don't know about...they are just in a hurry to get their answer as fast as possible...they don't care about anything else...a problem with no solution at the moment !

Best Wishes !
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

And I will be mentioning this function til I am blue.. and locking each topic I find that is duplicated.

Eenie
:(