Undernet Site News Section

Post your comments, ideas and bug reports about this website here.
evi|one

Post by evi|one »

Razvanet wrote:I think they NEVER posted a news article from a regular user....

Aariekje, acid, OzzY, Stefano, safary...
I am a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

I think that all the ones you listed are helpers some were or know the ircops well, i was refering to regular users ...
I don't think that undernet ever posted something from users they don't know well or trust, if they did they probably had a very good message to post :(
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

IRCops have no special privileges on this forum. You have been shown that regular users have posted to the news section.

Eenie :)

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

Eenie i don't like to repeat my self...but almost all of the posters are moderators administrators of this forum or Know very well some of the administrators. But it's possible that some times there will be news posted by regular users...I think there should be more news shown...Undernet dosen't change the news for a good while...Post more news please :cry:
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

evi|one

Post by evi|one »

The forum moderators do not have any say over the news section. There are only a few people who can publish news articles: simba, magic, and myself. If you think you have some news worth publishing feel free to post.
I am a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

I have just send something that i consider as good news to be posted here..it's actualy news from routing committee, i would like to see if that will ever get posted in the undernet news. 8)

Regards,

\cpt\

Post by \cpt\ »

You should feel contented now Razvanet. I saw two news from you on News Section.
As you can see, if you are sending news that undernet webmasters thinks they are good, they will be published. I think you regret what you said, i don`t think undernet webmasters makes difference between normal users and their friends when it comes the problem about "News posting".
captain me.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

You are absolutly right, that's why right now i APOLOGIZE for not beliving in you "webmasters" , actualy i never try to post something interesting there, but i did complain. Once again i'm sorry !