Undernet Site News Section

Post your comments, ideas and bug reports about this website here.
Eenie

Undernet Site News Section

Post by Eenie »

As you have noticed, the Undernet News Section has been upgraded. Once you register your personal username @ undernet forums, you can use your username & password in order to post an article here. The article wont be automatically posted but it will "stand" in the submission(s) queue. The webmaster(s) will decide if it is ok for the article to be posted or not!

Special congratulations to evi|one, simba, magic and everyone else who worked in order this upgraded section come up LIVE!

This article was posted by Stefano on Feb 28, 2003, 07:53 AM

Has no one ever in a month sent in a news article for this? Or has no article been accepted for this? Seemed like an improvement you were proud to offer, but nothing has appeared yet! Why?

Eenie
:)

simba

Post by simba »

Some people have posted things,

Some about new channels opened...which i declined to post...some about the war....which i dont know if I should post.

Im just waiting on confirmation on what kind of news we are allowed to post :)
[img]http://www.uk.eu.undernet.org/simba_sig.gif[/img]

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

Hey Simba :)

Thanks for replying; it just seems that in a month, all this would have been sorted out and maybe the users could have something posted.

I love the idea of people having a voice here.

Eenie
:)

hctuD

Post by hctuD »

If you're waiting for magic's review I guess you'll have to wait verry long since he auto trashes his undernet emails :-?

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

I use Opera as my browser, and I cannot read undernet's news site... http://www.undernet.org/news/ ... I see one > at the left and no news. A friend who uses Opera has the same problem. Not sure when this began, probably in the last few months.

Not everyone uses IE :)

I am assuming this is the appropriate place to post this bug report.

Eenie :)

evi|one

Post by evi|one »

I will have a look at it. Don't know when, because I'm busy with the uni exams, but i will. I know there is a bug in that page somewhere, but me and Valcor could not find it :(. Opera isn't the only browser to cause problems. If I include the undernet footer (i don't know if you noticed, but that page has no footer), the page looks screwed even in IE. Looks good in Netscape though (?!).
I am a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

New's section shoud be update more...!
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

kid

Post by kid »

my brain should be upgraded to a beta version!

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

Maybe... :)
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

Could you two please stick to the topics here in the forum? If you have a valid opinion or information to share, feel free, but posting for the fun of posting with no real point in mind gets annoying to the readers.

Thanks,
Eenie :)

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

I have a question...
Who can make posts to the news section ?
What are some requirments....what do you have to do to qualify in order to get your post..in the news...it said that now we can post news...but i don't think so...i see the news mostly coming from the same person

kid

Post by kid »

If that option would not be posible, then i don't see why this topic of the forum would have been created in the first time
Last edited by kid on Sat May 31, 2003 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

This is not what i asked for ! :x

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

Look at this please:
As you have noticed, the Undernet News Section has been upgraded. Once you register your personal username @ undernet forums, you can use your username & password in order to post an article here. The article wont be automatically posted but it will "stand" in the submission(s) queue. The webmaster(s) will decide if it is ok for the article to be posted or not!

Please read the entire thread if you have a question or comment about it.

As stated in the original message.......
The article wont be automatically posted but it will "stand" in the submission(s) queue. The webmaster(s) will decide if it is ok for the article to be posted or not!

Thanks, Eenie :)

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

I think they NEVER posted a news article from a regular user....as i can see all the news comes from officials...i don't see the point for us...to waste our time on writeing something that will most likely not be posted