[Help] Need correct key.

Ask your general or IRC related questions.
nuca

[Help] Need correct key.

Post by nuca »

Hi everybody...
I have a question for you guys and girls..i have a channel(not registered YET) and somebody put a bot or something like that, coz if i want to join in i can't..i receive
"#nuca can't join channel (need correct key)"
How can i see who is inside?...all the users who came there have the same problem..please help me if is posible.
Thnx in advance:)

LeRebel

Post by LeRebel »

You can see the people on that channel, just write: /names #channel - To try to have you're channel back, go to #zT and wait you're turn and be patient and ask to clearmode you're channel and regain op to you (if you have logs to prouve if you are a regular oped person.)

Regards and good luck!
[img]http://pages.videotron.ca/jcote/sig/lerebelsig.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pages.videotron.ca/jcote/sig/undernetmoderator2fz.png[/img]
[img]http://pages.videotron.ca/jcote/sig/fancanadiensdemtl5qc.png[/img]

nuca

Post by nuca »

Yeah, i tryed, but i have no logs...i enter from work on net, and i don't keep logs there, easy to understand why.
I've talked with the people from #zt, but i don't see what is so hard to tell me who is in my channel..i don't asked them to adopt me. Just to tell me the nick and i will talk personally with him.
I hope somebody will help me..:s

Nuca

LeRebel

Post by LeRebel »

If you can't find help on #zt try other "good" help channel like #arlington, #nastrand or #irc_help maybe they can help you with you're channel.
[img]http://pages.videotron.ca/jcote/sig/lerebelsig.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pages.videotron.ca/jcote/sig/undernetmoderator2fz.png[/img]
[img]http://pages.videotron.ca/jcote/sig/fancanadiensdemtl5qc.png[/img]

skiler

Post by skiler »

nuca: Do you have a pending app for that channel on Cservice at you´re username account¡? if the answer is Yes, i think u dont need any log file, the pending app at u´re username thats all u need to get you´re channel back. Try #Arlington or #nastrand

Regards

sKiLeR_T1

godka

Post by godka »

Try:
    /names #nuca
    /who #nuca

but you`ll only see those who are not +i (invisible) !
1+2=7

bcosminb

Post by bcosminb »

To report clones, flooders, regain ops or other problems in your UNregistered channel, please join #ZT, and explain your situation there.thee- If no one is there at the moment, type /who 0 o to see a list of IRCops. The ones with a H by their nick are here. Message ONE of them and patiently wait for a reply. NOTE: Having Applied for registration is NOT the same as the channel already being registered. If the channel has not been accepted yet (still not registered) there's nothing #CService can do to help you on the channel, sorry.
i wanna become a cservice helper , i wanna help the people who are new on Undernet IRC Network

OUTsider

Post by OUTsider »

The problem with the official helpchans is that nowadays they all wanna see logs from 7 days onwards prooving you are the owner of that channel. :-?

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

That is NOT the only problem with most help channels this days, the other problem is that some channels don't have enough helpers, for exemple in #zt sometimes you have to wait better then 4 hours just to ask something and to get a negative answer, or not helpfull...service should be improved, i think ! :-?
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

Bay

Post by Bay »

Services can and should always be improved, and if zT is low on helpers at one time, I'm sure you can find someone on other such help channels.
As for the logs, it is hard both ways. The risk of giving a channel to a wrong person because he does not / claims he does not have logs is far too great, but demanding logs that can show that you are the owner(s) of any one unregistered channel is hard, because many people don't save logs, or do not have access to the respective logs all the time.
And the fact that a channel gets reopped if you have a pending application is not really safe, because anyone can get 10 usernames that SHOULD have been tagged as fraud long ago and post an application and get the channel away from the righteous users.
What should be done is every channel reopping should be dealt with with a lot of care and personal attention, and that is why, Razvanet, it sometimes takes to 4 hours to get voiced in zt, because added to the lack of active helpers, the ones that do help try to make sure that no reopping is incorrect.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

I'm sure of that...but i do think zt shoul look for more helpers..i'm sure they have some potential good users and able to help... :)
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

harap_alb

Post by harap_alb »

YEP

Eenie

Post by Eenie »

Am I the only one here who does not consider harap_alb's above post valid? It seems like such a waste of everything, including peoples' time, to click just to see "Yep".

I really hope we can try better as forum posters to not post totally useless posts. If you have something to add, please do, but just to say, "Yep" is very annoying to all.

Thanks,
Eenie
:)

OUTsider

Post by OUTsider »

:classic: :devil:
Don't bother reading, I'm just the lame botlender, right ?

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

As Eenie said this is a waste of time...i used to do the same thing just post useless posts, one can't stop if the others are also doing it...we all have to stop wasting each others time and undernet resorces...there was no need for this post i just finished but was there a need for OUTsider's...?I'm not using an excuse all i'm saying is that one can't stop if all can't stop...