[General] IRC Operators - Lot of abuse!

Ask your general or IRC related questions.
kid

Post by kid »

Razvanet wrote:When i will have them , i will send them ...but still someone has to check what the ircops are doing......it's not my job to keep the network lamer free...i was just giving a hint.... :(

It's not your job to consider who's lame and who isn't either.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

For the moment there is no other choice.....but you know that Lamers exist out there..... :x
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

caesar
Location: Iasi @ .ro Real Location: Behind you! Sexual Orientation: Damn Straight!

Post by caesar »

And how do you know who is who? I doubt you'r 100% acurate.. :P
Blame not on stupidity what is best explained by ignorance..

kid

Post by kid »

Tried one of those fancy Lamah-metters?

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

They exist ? :D
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

kid

Post by kid »

Well create 'em, if not.

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

If you tell me how... :)

evi|one

Post by evi|one »

Hm. Everyone complains about oper abuse, but no one gives any nicks or logs...
I am a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

kid

Post by kid »

kid wrote:
Razvanet wrote:Stefano, this in not about the ircop existing or not, it's about those 5% of the total number of ircops in undernet that really abuse their administrative access.As i heard undernet has about 96 IRCops i am sure that at least 3 of them are abusing...and should not have been chosen to be ircops...someone has to check what ircops are doing...because if now 3 in the future 10 or more and this means the network is going down. You the UNDERNET OFFICIALS can stop this, so please take action..and stop those 2 3 ircops that are abusing their access. Keep this network big ,good...and that people will always enjoy!
GO Undernet GO !!!!!! 8)

Give names, give examples, give logs.

:D

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

HAHAHA
What can i say ?
There is abuse..from ircops and as i said before when i will have the logs i will send them ... :x

cArLiLLoS

Post by cArLiLLoS »

Until that, please, refrain from accusing. We will appreciate it.

Carlos

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

I will...don't worry :-?

caesar
Location: Iasi @ .ro Real Location: Behind you! Sexual Orientation: Damn Straight!

Post by caesar »

As I once said.. Put up or shut up!

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

OK, i got your point....there is absolutly no point in saying the same thing over and over...I don't have the logs so i will be quiet for the moment...but 1 day will come and the only one to shut up will be you :wink: NOW that you know i don't have the logs stop posting same quote !

P.S. what is happening to other users ? Do you think ircops abuse ???
P.S.S. this is not a conversation only for us...let's listen others opinion on this matter...

caesar

Post by caesar »

Dosen't matter what I think or do, it only matters if the consecinces of my actions affects other users. Is easy to say "That is wrong!".. but is hard to give the answer of "Why?"..