[General] Chat with IRCops/Admins

Ask your general or IRC related questions.
bcosminb

[General] Chat with IRCops/Admins

Post by bcosminb »

i have a idee , i dont know if its .. good but i wanna tell the admins and ircops , if they can make a channel here we can talk with them , know them :smile:

and there we can make jokes woth them .

10x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bcosminb on 2002-07-24 22:23 ]</font>

Ghost^dog

Post by Ghost^dog »

hahahah...so crezi tu
Ghost^Dog
The way of the samuray

LordPhaze

Post by LordPhaze »

I really dont understand why you`d like that... IRC operators are busy people and I really doubt that they would just stay in a channel and joke with you all night long :smile:)

Valcor

Post by Valcor »

Plus you'd just be begging for people to come in and start asking for reops, and looking at becoming ircops.

--
Valcor

OUTsider

Post by OUTsider »

/me passes some toiletpaper along to the opers. Use this when they finished :)

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

As i heard on another topic, there used to be a channel were IRCops were looking for people able and good that could become IRCops, now they don't have it anymore, and i think it's a good ideea, after all there is no need of a wanabe channel, besides #operhelp is a IRCop channel that provides help...
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

puterfixer

Post by puterfixer »

Asking to chat with IRC operators is like demanding that the pilot of an airplane should chat with the passengers and play with the kids rather than flying the airplane. Server operators have duties and responsibilities, they are "at work" here. Last thing they want is someone to bother them all the time with "heeeeeelppppp!!!11 someone took over my channel when I opped him".

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

Planes have a feature called "autopilot" ,undernet, IRCops could have that too...don't you think ?? :lol:
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

puterfixer

Post by puterfixer »

If planes could fly only with the autopilot, then nobody would be a pilot anymore, right? Why do you think pilots still exist? Same goes to Undernet: when there will be an automatic way to fix things, the IRC operators will disappear as function. Oh... but one has to think to reach this conclusion... nevermind.

Champion

Post by Champion »

its great idea but i think that IRCops have no time to talk with us...they r busy with other things...u can find ircops in many channels but they just ignoring u :D maybe in next 10 years when i'll become ircop i'll talk with all users and help
Born To Be Winner!

Mal`GaniS

Post by Mal`GaniS »

LordPhaze wrote: IRC operators are busy people and I really doubt that they would just stay in a channel and joke with you all night long !!!

I believe in that,because they working with undernet servers and i dont think that they have a time for joking chat !!!
IRC operators must to working with undernet servers,going to work like all people and have little time for rest and sleep,i dont think that they that time will replace to joking chat with some Irc clients !!!
Just Tell Me One Thing: Do You Ever Dance With The Devil On The FullMoonLight !!!

kid

Post by kid »

Would be nice to know who does all the work with the servers more closely, have to admit. But hoping they'll chat in some chan on regular basis, that's way too much to hope for.

dark

Post by dark »

well yeah.. there are channels where you just can hangout with some ircops.. but the only thing is.. you must find them :-) hehe :devil:
Greetz,

Name: Davy S.
Nickname: []DARK[]
Username: DARKm
E-mail: dark@undernet.org
Position: CService Official Administrator
Organisation: Undernet Channel Service Committee

spyon

Post by spyon »

heh i think one method to talk with ircops is to say one helper what is the problem , because there are helpers to help ppl and they will go to talk with one ircop if they cant solve the problem , and the ircops not always have time to just chat , they have more important works and the undernet have a history and some rules, so let respect them, this is my opinion .maybe is not good ........ have fun

karlife

Post by karlife »

do you think we should talk about airplanes in the General / IRC Help Forums..?

btw, just for your info - autopilot was made to alter the *real* pilots. they're not yet using ADVANCED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE that decides for some things..

how would u like to ride a plane with no pilot?
#*(_$&@#(*$&#!@(*$&#@*(_%&$@*(%&#@!_(%&#!*(%&@#$(_%&@#$*(&@!+)%@#(%*@#$^)(#)@(%|#@!+)%(!|#+^#!|%#!_+%))#%(#@+$|%)$|%)($