[Help] About number of max channels admised.

Ask your general or IRC related questions.
answer

[Help] About number of max channels admised.

Post by answer »

Hello guys !

I think that if the servers are not accepting the romanian ip's .. not all, but a lot of them, why on server bucharest.ro.eu.undernet.org is not incrased nr of max channels admised on the server. 15 channels ?? no, we need more than 15, like 25 or more than 25 . This is my opinion, if i can't connect in a server from another country, let me to stay in a lot of channel on a romanian server.

Best regards.
the wind of change !

Hyper^

Post by Hyper^ »

:) but how can you stay in so many channels? - can you be watchful in all of them?? :o :o - bucharest.ro.eu* allows 20 channels (that is OVER enough)
Watch out your attitude! Follow the white rabbit...

answer

Post by answer »

Hyper^ wrote::) but how can you stay in so many channels? - can you be watchful in all of them?? :o :o - bucharest.ro.eu* allows 20 channels (that is OVER enough)

that's my problem.

What you wrote is not true. the romanian server allows just only 15 channels, belive me. Just connect on it and look or try :) it was with 20 channels, but now it have just 15 channels.. maybe they will incrase this number.
the wind of change !

lemuel

Post by lemuel »

well who cares? if you stay on channels that's up on Romanian server then that's your own choice...however if you want to be connected here on Undernet having 20+ channels you can connect to another server just take a look http://www.undernet.org/servers.php

Cheers! :wink:
I love Maria Katrina Rey

Hyper^

Post by Hyper^ »

answer yep, you're right, it allows 15 now (it used to allow 20) - but if you are not a RDS client you can connect on another server (RDS clients can connect only on bucharest.ro.eu* because it's hosted by them)

answer

Post by answer »

:devil: come on :) i want that this server to be just for romanians.. and all romanians to join there. But this thing will be possible just only when all will be happy with this server and only when the nr of channels allowed will be biggest. that's my opinion. Why if i'm from Romania, and my country have a undernet server to connect to another servers from another countries.
Best regards, answer
the wind of change !

lemuel

Post by lemuel »

does anyone try connect to Bucharest.Ro.Eu.Undernet.Org and not from Romania? In my part I can't says connection refused.. Ph is too far away from European countries. :devious:
I love Maria Katrina Rey

Hyper^

Post by Hyper^ »

lemuel wrote:does anyone try connect to Bucharest.Ro.Eu.Undernet.Org and not from Romania? In my part I can't says connection refused.. Ph is too far away from European countries. :devious:

:devil: Perhaps you are too far away from European countries... if you don't know, Bucharest is the capital of Romania and it IS in Europe.. grr

anyway... afaik bucharest.ro.eu* allows connections only from Romania and Hungary so that's the reason why you can't connect on it.

lemuel

Post by lemuel »

ok mate just asking some informations about it... just take it easy :wink:
yeah I'm here in SouthEast Asia.. and it's too far away from Europe, FYI I know that Bucharest is the capital of Romania.

Get back in to the topic.
I love Maria Katrina Rey

tommytee

Post by tommytee »

A list with all the servers on Undernet, including the maximum channels that you can connect, can be found HERE

Best regards, tT. :)
Gunned up and clapped quick..

Wolfyx

Post by Wolfyx »

answer wrote: But this thing will be possible just only when all will be happy with this server and only when the nr of channels allowed will be biggest. that's my opinion. answer

We don`t always do what we like in life. And u can`t be happy with everything in life, do you think i like school that much? :P
I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight

answer

Post by answer »

tommytee wrote:A list with all the servers on Undernet, including the maximum channels that you can connect, can be found HERE

Best regards, tT. :)

Server Name Ports Max. Channels Max. Bans Admin

bucharest.ro.eu.* 6667 - 6669 20 45 dudu

the number from here is not the real.

[15:52] ••• [#akgasg] Cannot join channel- server limit of 15 channels reached
and i'm connected on bucharest.. anyway .. if dudu looks at this posts, maybe he will incrase this nr. have fun
the wind of change !

tommytee

Post by tommytee »

There was a time when Bucharest allowed 20 channels I'm sure of that... they must have changed the max channels allowed recently..
Though Oslo servers work preety well, and they have max channels setted to 30 ... so you can use that :)

Regards, tT
Gunned up and clapped quick..

answer

Post by answer »

oslo ? haha.. nope.. is not working well, if is net split, oslo is the first and the second miami (the channels with 25+ channels allowed)
My opinion is that the routing-com must accept more applications about linking servers. Undernet needs more servers !!! anyway, this is not my problem, it's all users problem !!! g00d bYe !
the wind of change !

Mitko

Post by Mitko »

Last edited by Mitko on Fri May 27, 2005 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dimitar Tnokovski aka Mitko
[img]http://rap.com.mk/images/UL/mitko_userbar.gif[/img]