[Help] How come .RO Ip's will not be allowed on Undernet.

Ask your general or IRC related questions.
Mitko

Post by Mitko »

Now you can stop dreaming.. The Question was answered and I think this topic should be MOVED and LOCKED.

Best Regards.
Dimitar Tnokovski aka Mitko
[img]http://rap.com.mk/images/UL/mitko_userbar.gif[/img]

Mervin

Post by Mervin »

I don't know what will happen` next... but for sure this topic haves nothing to do with Channel Service :)
Regards,
Mervin

sirAndrew

Post by sirAndrew »

As a CSC representative you meet with xplora and saralee more us. You can ask one of the to move it!
sirAndrew @ Undernet.org

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.

Hayasdan

Post by Hayasdan »

Its known as: ro = lame,
with my all respect to some romanian friends i know =)
[img]http://chat.beirut.com/ircaddict.PNG[/img]

xplora

Post by xplora »

topic moved

zeee

Post by zeee »

Easy thing, you kline .ro and they`ll use proxys or socks :)) | You know, romanians can be pretty clever. :bandit:
zeee.users.undernet.org

Hyper^

Post by Hyper^ »

zeee wrote:Easy thing, you kline .ro and they`ll use proxys or socks :)) | You know, romanians can be pretty clever. :bandit:
indeed - blocking Romanian IPs would stop the connectin of non-abusers, or those who don't know how to use such things , and it would allow abusers/flooders (who usually know this lame things) to continue connectiong using those evade kline methods.
Watch out your attitude! Follow the white rabbit...

Hayasdan

Post by Hayasdan »

and now ur trying to give new ideas how they to connect back :roll:
[img]http://chat.beirut.com/ircaddict.PNG[/img]

LadyLu

Post by LadyLu »

Hayasdan, no need to be given ideas.. coz they already exists, but it is true.. newbies would be blocked, not the ones that really should be kept out of IRC
Bests,
Lu^
I`m not a tease, I`m just a reflection of what you cannot please..

Irku

Post by Irku »

Hyper^ wrote:indeed - blocking Romanian IPs would stop the connectin of non-abusers, or those who don't know how to use such things , and it would allow abusers/flooders (who usually know this lame things) to continue connectiong using those evade kline methods.
The abuser life is BORING without non-abusers. Undernet would get rid of us for good by blocking .ro
We are banned on IRCnet from a long time now and still not trying to evade the ban using bouncers.
Anyway.. not allowing connections from .ro is a local decision so... why this topic ?

Oh and.. spreading drone clients on foreign channels is not funny :lol:

Hyper^

Post by Hyper^ »

Irku wrote:The abuser life is BORING without non-abusers. Undernet would get rid of us for good by blocking .ro
We are banned on IRCnet from a long time now and still not trying to evade the ban using bouncers.
Is that a way of proudly admit that you are an abuser? :classic:
Do you feel important?
Watch out your attitude! Follow the white rabbit...