[General] Creating Undernet Server.

Ask your general or IRC related questions.
Sagi

[General] Creating Undernet Server.

Post by Sagi »

Hello ... i want to know what i have to do for create a undernet server ... please give me all the details....i want to know .... money is not a problem
I`m here !

ZeroSlashe®

Post by ZeroSlashe® »

Hiya, u can find all the details here: [url]http://www.routing-com.undernet.org/[/url]
[img]http://members.chello.nl/zeroslasher/twat.jpg[/img]

viruz

Post by viruz »

money money always the money (offtopic) :D
viruz - http://www.NewbiesIRC.tk

Homer

Post by Homer »

rent servers ? noway it won`t be accepted
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you!

alive

Post by alive »

who said anything about renting servers !? this dude's just tryin to "create" an undernet server ... good luck with it.
i don't die

Boogie

Post by Boogie »

viruz wrote:money money always the money (offtopic) :D
this guy is trying to say that u in this day u buy a server u don`t create one somebody gotta eat, sleap in a fancy hotel
"E.C.S.T.A.S.Y. Why? Cause I like to get high." (Rob Gee)

Sagi

Post by Sagi »

ok thx ... i just want to create a server ... i dont want to rent it ...
I`m here !

Homer

Post by Homer »

then why have you said "money is not a problem" and also dunno what a server have to do with Channel service help.

Topic should be locked

Sagi

Post by Sagi »

okkk!!!! thx ... whatever .... Lord do u have a server for undernet ? .... u dont have .... why ? ... because u dont have money for internet ...for linux server .... and....in conclusion .... u need money ...is this true ?
I`m here !

ZeroSlashe®

Post by ZeroSlashe® »

uhm, if he didn't had money for the internet he wouldn't be able to chat on undernet and reply to your posts, so that's kind of a strange thing to say.

Yes money is an option to arrange a fast connection what you need to have before actually starting to create a server-link to Undernet, on the other hand, if you have an arrangement with a local ISP or some company that has a fast connection, u can do it through them too.

So basically "Money is an option".
[img]http://members.chello.nl/zeroslasher/twat.jpg[/img]

Homer

Post by Homer »

Sagi wrote:okkk!!!! thx ... whatever .... Lord do u have a server for undernet ? .... u dont have .... why ? ... because u dont have money for internet ...for linux server .... and....in conclusion .... u need money ...is this true ?
First learn how the routing-com is, Server should be sponsored NOT owned like your mind is.

and like ZeroSlashe® said, if i don`t have money i wouldn`t be here.

sirAndrew

Post by sirAndrew »

Every server on undernet, or most of them dunno for sure, are sponsored by an internet provider, noone on undernet owns a server...read all about the undernet servers on the routing-com page.
In life money is not everything.....it`s just a way to obtain everything.....
sirAndrew @ Undernet.org

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.

alive

Post by alive »

If "every server on undernet is sponsored by an internet provider" that doesnt mean he cant have one by himself. If money arent a problem , he can easily put up and run a nice stable server linked to Undernet. Im just curious why he wants to do that.
i don't die

sirAndrew

Post by sirAndrew »

To become an admin, to have power? He just wants to have some fun. It`s not so easy to maintain a undernet server at home... If you`d visit the routing-com website you`d see you need alot of things and alot of work in maintaining a server that has been linked to the undernet.....
Anyway good luck.
sirAndrew @ Undernet.org

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.

Sagi

Post by Sagi »

Lord i`m not sayng u have no money ... if u have a lot of money ... u use often the internet no ? ... u know what is with a server ...and...if u have a lot of money ... u will create a server no ? ... and... i dont want a server just for fun ... i use mirc about 4 years...i dont need fun .... and.... please delete this topic...other 5 , 6 replyes and we will fight here ;)
I`m here !