[General] Bad activation key.

Ask your general or IRC related questions.
UnBaiatDragu

[General] Bad activation key.

Post by UnBaiatDragu »

I've been given a bad activation key,how can I get a new one?I've followed all of the steps that the e-mail said and I got the message "The activation key you supplied does not match any in the database."what should I do?Please help me

Razvanet

Post by Razvanet »

First of all what is this activation key for ? is it for the CService Username, cause if so it would have been better to place this topic in the CService Section, if it's for something else like mIRC registration or a softwear just mention what it's for and somebody might be able to help you.
Assuming you had a problem with they Activation Key for the CService Username...just try to register your username again within 24 hours from your last try, should work.Good Luck ! :)

Regards,
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.

natedigby21

Post by natedigby21 »

Razvanet wrote:First of all what is this activation key for ? is it for the CService Username, cause if so it would have been better to place this topic in the CService Section, if it's for something else like mIRC registration or a softwear just mention what it's for and somebody might be able to help you.

Assuming you had a problem with they Activation Key for the CService Username...just try to register your username again within 24 hours from your last try, should work.Good Luck ! :)

Regards,

I'm kinda confused, how can we help if there's no clarification as to what the activation key is for. Anyways just follow the above instructions. Sure it'll be helpful.
Nate Digby