G-Lined/K-Lined

Ask your general or IRC related questions.
mindblah

G-Lined/K-Lined

Post by mindblah »

Hi,

I'm a returning user to IRC after a long gap. I've only recently started using Undernet, which I've grown to love.
Unfortunately I have this problem that since yesterday I have a problem that I get "G-lined" along with the message "[1] Clean and secure your computer". The main problem with my setup (that i imagine may be causing me to get g-lined) is that my new Internet connection is somewhat poor and I frequently get disconnected, causing my nick's ghost to remain and making me log on with an alternate nickname. I don't know if that is causing the Network to think that I am trying to login as multiple users.
I have Avast antivirus running, as well as other stuff running, and I don't think there are any problems with it, so I don't know what I can do to "clean and secure" my computer.
Can someone help? What is the best way to not get kicked out from Undernet? I need my chatting fix. :P

Thank you very much!

Spidel

Post by Spidel »

email abuse@undernet.org include your ip and the reason of the gline.
"A wise man writes down what he thinks, a stupid man forgets what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks."