Undernet User Committee in Comments ?

Section dedicated to supporting users with forum questions / comments and to report any abuse.
xplo

Undernet User Committee in Comments ?

Post by xplo »

is there a way( and if not please tell me why ) to move the Undernet User Committee forum in the Help section instead of in the comment section like Undernet Coder Committee ..

Thank-you :devil:
Go to hell with your questions, my time is done here. It was fun, but this network is sooooo corrupted by morons, its not worth it.

Spidel

Post by Spidel »

non-sense.
"A wise man writes down what he thinks, a stupid man forgets what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks."

xplo

Post by xplo »

How come i WAZ CLEAR if no please tell me why ? its a question like another ....

and if you dont understand my question well instead of saying something really stupid like nonsens just say so i will rephrase it

thnx
Go to hell with your questions, my time is done here. It was fun, but this network is sooooo corrupted by morons, its not worth it.

Wolfyx

Post by Wolfyx »

I don't think there's a reason for user-com being placed where it is now. It's been like that since the forum was created, and it remained so ever since, and no one questioned it. It seemed logical and i personally don't see any importance of it being placed in a specific section (help/comments), as long as it exists.
I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight

xplo

Post by xplo »

Ok Wolfyx i just wounder why it was not with the other comitee but now its clear .. since no one care about it :)

Sometimes changing is good :)

The End !.

Wolfyx

Post by Wolfyx »

Right
I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight

xplora

Post by xplora »

the coder-com section is in the help section since it is there to supply help

the user-com section is in the comments section since it isn't there to supply help, but to simply provide a place for discussions.
xplora @ undernet.org
Past Co-ordinator
Undernet Channel Services Committee