#washington channel.

Ask questions about Undernet's Channel Service
BlackSheeP

#washington channel.

Post by BlackSheeP »

the channel manager is well known as 'nick taker'

BlackSheeP

Post by BlackSheeP »

mass invite bots, flood bots.. all you need is on this channel.

Revival

Post by Revival »

BlackSheeP wrote:mass invite bots, flood bots.. all you need is on this channel.
Hi

First of all, nicknames are free on undernet so everyone are able to use any nickname as they wish, The most fasnication feature of the Undernet is that the first connecting person is able to use the wished nickname.

According the your second question\complaint: If can you prove of your claims with timestamped logs shown an abuse situation mail to cservice-abuse@undernet.org including the channel name showing the abuse also for such reports\complaints you will be needing to use X's replies include to the commands /msg x verify nickname ,/msg x access #channel username to prove he is an manager status or OP whatever copy\paste to the all logs into mail do NOT use any attachment\file, necessary thing will be done if your argument is right do not wait for any reply.

Thanx.
Best Regards/RevivaL
[img]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4200/revitp8.jpg[/img]

BlackSheeP

Post by BlackSheeP »

I really don`t understand what`s so hard to verify one channel.. i`m sure there are lots of complaints about washington.

Spidel

Post by Spidel »

trust me, once you mail there the channel will be verified. meanwhile mail there.

It goes like this: Help us to help you.

P.S : Remember that not all of the answers is the answer you expect to be. we do our best to help you out with answers/advices. It's upto you whether you appreciate our quick replies or not.
"A wise man writes down what he thinks, a stupid man forgets what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks."